The Xiaomi brand has been a revelation in the smartphone market, particularly in the mid-range section. The introduction of another lovely smartphone – the Redmi Note 8 Pro further improves its growing reputation in the mobile world thanks to its high-tech features and welcoming reviews.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is an exceptional smartphone that boasts premium and exciting features. In this post, we will take a look at the phone’s core specs and how much it goes for in the market today.
Price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in Nigeria
While Xiaomi smartphones are generally relatively expensive, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro falls within the budget smartphones. You can purchase the smartphone for anything between N77,000 and N82,000 depending on the variant you are going for. The main difference between the variants is the internal memory storage.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro are readily available for purchase across the country. They are available for sale in various Xiaomi stores and other smartphone stores. They can also be purchased via popular e-commerce stores.
Xiaomi Note 8 Pro Lite Specs at a Glance
- Release Date : 2019, September
- Network : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Screen Size : 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Dimension:4 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.35 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB/128 GB – Expandable -microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Back Camera: Quad – 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm; 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera); 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Front Camera : 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery; Fast battery charging 18W
Xiaomi Note 8 Pro: Things You Will Like About The Smartphone
Smooth Camera Quality – Xiaomi never gets this wrong! When it comes to camera quality, you can easily rate the brand among the very best in the industry. If you are a lover of the smartphone camera, then this will surely excite you. The smartphone features a quad camera setup with a primary 64 MP main camera for wide shots, an additional 8 MP for an ultrawide shot, 2 MP dedicated macro camera and a further 2 MP depth sensor. It then completes the sensational camera system with a 20 MP front camera for selfie. Outstanding!
Powerful Battery Capacity – If the battery capacity is another factor you consider when buying a smartphone, then you are safe with the Redmi Note 8 Pro. The smartphone packs an enviable 4, 500 mAh battery strength, which can last up to a day when fully charged. The fast charging feature also comes as a plus. This ensures you can fully charge the smartphone from 0 to 100 percent within an hour.
Premium Design – The well-designed smartphone boasts a glass body with a 3D quad curved design, where the glass curves into the frame on all the sides. The camera setup is bundled in the centre of the rear, which makes the smartphone more interesting and unique. Despite the phone’s monstrous battery, it is still relatively light, making it quite easy to handle and slot into the pocket.
Great MediaTek Chipset – You can easily call this the USP of the smartphone. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the first smartphone ever to boast an Helio G90T chipset. It is also the first to feature a MediaTek chipset for Pro version in the Redmi Note series. The smartphone is typically seen as a gaming device. Because of this, the chipset is convoyed by a liquid cooling system which regulates the temperatures while playing games on the device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro: Things You may Not Like About The Smartphone
Hybrid Slot – Unlike most other smartphones in its category, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 features a hybrid slot, which could be the main issue for some consumers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Review
With a lot already said about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro we will now take a deeper look at the smartphone’s core specifications.
While redmi Note 8 Pro does not essentially boast the very best performance rate in the industry, it maintains specs that are admirable for its category. Redmi Note 8 Pro features Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and runs on the Android 9.0 (Android Pie). It boasts 6 GB RAM with an internal memory of either 64 GB or 128 GB, depending on the variant and is expandable up to 256 GB.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is packed with a non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and also supports fast charging (18W, Quick charge 4+). One of the downside here is that the phone does not boast wireless charging features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro features 6.53-inch screen size with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a resolution of 395 ppi. The smartphone boasts screen to body ratio of approximately 84.9 percent.
The smartphone has a quad camera setup which consists of primary 64 MP main camera for wide shots, additional 8 MP for ultrawide shot, 2 MP dedicated macro camera and a further 2 MP depth sensor. It also features a 20 MP front camera.
More Xiaomi Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 8 & 8A Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Price in Nigeria (February 2020) + Review
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Price in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha Price in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Price in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Price in Nigeria (February 2020)