If you are conversant with baby products, then you must have heard of Johnson’s Baby. This company is one of the top brands of baby skincare and cosmetics products in the world. The company was established in the United States in 1893 and since then has grown in stature and reputation.
How much do Johnson Baby Products cost in Nigeria? Continue reading this post to find out as we will show you the different products and their prices. Let’s get started.
Prices of Johnson’s Baby Products in Nigeria
Products from Johnson’s Baby are recognized the world over for their high quality. They are mild and gentle on the baby’s skin having been developed from years of research. You can purchase these products from any reputable store in Nigeria as well as online.
The question that begs an answer is, “how much do Johnson’s Baby products cost in Nigeria?” We have taken the pain of surveying the market on your behalf. Check the list below for the different products and their prices.
- Johnson’s Vita-Rich Bar Soap 125g (Pack of 6): From N4,000
- Johnson’s Vita-Rich Smoothing Body Lotion (400ml): From N4,300
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion (500ml): From N5,500
- Johnson’s 2pcs Vita Rich Brightening Body Lotion: From N12,600
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion (500ml), Oil (500ml), Powder (500gm) & Baby Perfume: From N6,500
- Johnson’s Bedtime Good-night Kisses Baby Gift Set – 5 Items + Reusable Caddy: From N12,000
- Johnson’s Bedtime Oil (300ml): From N3,500
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo (500ml): From N4,000
- Johnson’s Vita Rich Replenishing Soap (pack of 6): From N4,000
- Johnson’s Comforting Body Lotion Vita Rich:From N2,500
- Johnson’s Vita Rich Replenishing Body Lotion: From N5,500
- Johnson’s 2pcs Smoothing Body Lotion: From N7,500
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion (300ml): From N4,000
- Johnson’s Baby Bath (500ml): From N4,500
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion (500ml):From N5,500
- Johnson’s Baby Skincare: From N5,000
- Johnson’s Skin Nourish Shea & Cocoa Butter Lotion (800ml): From N6,500
- Johnson’s Baby Powder For Delicate Skin: From N5,000
Note that these prices may differ depending on the vendor that you visit and your location. With this out of the way, let’s discuss how to choose the right baby products.
PRICES LAST UPDATED: APRIL 7, 2023.
Choosing the right baby products
If you are becoming a parent for the first time, a lot goes through your mind. You want to be the best parent possible and this can become quite overwhelming. One of the attributes of good parents is choosing the right products for their babies. The challenge with choosing baby products is that there are so many on the market these days. Here are a few tips to help you pick the right ones for your baby:
Speak to your pediatrician
Many parents in this part of the world neglect this step. Before you have a baby, you should talk with your pediatrician to find out about the kinds of products to purchase. Asides from their medical training, they are more exposed to the products on the market.
Ask questions about the different products and let them recommend based on their experience and expertise. Instead of speaking to a friend, you should speak to your doctor.
Seek information from reputable sources
Asides from your pediatrician, there are other sources of information about baby products on the market. The internet is a great ally for finding information these days. Read blogs, product reviews, social media posts, etc. to find out all that you can about different products. As great as this is, ensure that it doesn’t take the place of speaking to your doctor.
Purchase products manufactured for babies
If you want to purchase products for babies, then check the market for products manufactured for babies. Avoid purchasing products manufactured for other ages. The shampoos, lotions, and soaps for babies are milder and mostly free of fragrances. Using such products protects the skin of your baby from infections and other harmful toxins.
Watch out for any irritations
Irritations are not uncommon among babies. Some products that you purchase for them might not suit their skin or hair. Because of this, you may notice some form of irritation on their bodies. When you notice such changes, stop using the new product immediately and speak to your pediatrician. This way you protect your infant and find a solution to the problem quickly.