Following the discovery of fire, electricity has become one of the most indispensable discoveries man has ever made. Generators are one of the several means by which electricity can be made available for safe consumption.
Are you planning to buy an Elepaq generator? Are you wondering which type of Elepaq generator to buy? Do you want to know what factors to consider when buying portable electric power generators for your home or small business? If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, then you are at the right place.
Elepaq Generator Prices in Nigeria (Plus Review)
Compiled in this post is a comprehensive review on Elepaq generators in Nigeria.
Advantages of Elepaq generators
- Compared to other brands of generators, Elepaq generators are cost effective for homes or small businesses.
- Great value for money is what Elepaq generators offer with its key start, recoil start, built-in AVR and overload protection.
- Using an Elepaq generator translates to saving on fuel cost as it consumes low fuel.
- To ensure longevity and durability, Elepaq generators come with fuel sediment cups which prevents dirt or water from flowing to the carburetor from the fuel tank.
- They are very easy to maintain and fix, and their spare parts are readily available in Nigeria.
Elepaq generators range from as low as 800KW to 2.5KVA, 2.5KVA to 4KVA and from 4KVA to 10KVA.
Disadvantage(s) of Elepaq generators
- Elepaq generators can be a bit noisier when compared with other brands.
Current Prices of Elepaq Generators
Contained in the table below are the different products available and their current price range.
|Brand product||Capacity||Price range|
|Elepaq Key Start Generator SV5200E2||3.5KVA||78,000 – 95,000|
|Elepaq Key Start Generator SV6500E2||4.5KVA||90,000 – 100,000|
|Elepaq Generator ECO1990||1.4KVA||35, 000 – 38,000|
|Elepaq Generator ECO1990||1.8KVA||57,000 – 69,000|
|Elepaq Generator EC3500||2.5KVA||78,000 – 85,000|
|Elepaq Generator EC3800cx||2.7KVA||60,000 – 67,000|
|Elepaq Generator Ec3800cx||3.5KVA||73,000 – 85,900|
|Elepaq Generator SV3500E2||2.5KVA||98, 00 – 120,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV4800||2.5KVA||105,000 – 110,000,|
|Elepaq Generator SV4800||3.0KVA||66,700 – 75990|
|Elepaq Generator SV2200||1.3KVA||30,000 – 60,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV2200||7.5KVA||190,000 – 210, 000|
|Elepaq Generator SV3800E2||3.5KVA||78,000 – 90,000|
|Elepaq Generator SPG 2200||1.8KVA||54,000 – 62, 000|
|Elepaq Generator ECO4990ES||3.2KVA||76,000 – 85,000|
|Elepaq Generator EC5200cx||3KVA||80,000 – 95,000|
|Elepaq Generator EC5200cx||2.2KVA||59,000 – 70,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV20000E2||7.5KVA||165,000 – 172, 000|
|Elepaq Generator SV20000E2||10KVA||170,000 – 197,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV15000E2||6.5KVA||178,000 – 185,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV15000E2||7.5KVA||180,000 – 215,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV18000E2||10KVA||215,000 – 250,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV7200E2||4.5KVA||93,000 – 100,000|
|Elepaq Generator SV7200E2||5.0KVA||99,000 – 110,000|
|Elepaq Generator DG6LE||5KVA||107,000 – 111,000|
|Elepaq Generator DG4LE||5KVA||97,000 – 104,000|
The purchasing price of Elepaq Generators differ based on the following:
- Brand type
What to look out for before buying an Elepaq Generator
It is important to understand the characteristics of a generator before making a purchase. These characteristics are otherwise known as the generator rating. A knowledge of the important ratings of Elepaq generators and how they affect their performance will help you make an informed buying decision.
The following are some of the important rating/characteristics you should look out for before making a purchase.
Output Voltage: The value of voltage supplied by the generator set is the output voltage. Ideally, it ranges from 210V to 250V for most generators in Nigeria. For Elepaq generators, the output voltage is usually about 220V.
Rated Power: This is the load that a generator can carry under normal operations. At this power rating, generators are designed for standby supply and not continuous usage. This rating is in KVA or VA or W. KVA simply means 1000 VA. Hence, a 1.5KVA generator is the same as 1500 VA. To enjoy optimal power supply, it is advisable to buy Elepaq generators with rated power above your need, so that you don’t exceed rated power.
Maximum Power: There is a maximum load or power that a generator can carry over a very short period (less than 30 minutes). Under no circumstances must this power be exceeded. Although most Elepaq generators can carry load up to maximum power, it is recommended that you operate generators within rated power. Always ask to see rated power and maximum power on any Elepaq generators panel before you make purchase.
Rated Output frequency: This is the frequency of your generators output voltage. In Nigeria, it must be 50Hz, in some other countries it is 60Hz. When buying any Elepaq generator, always ensure that the rated frequency is similar to public power supply.
Fuel type: Diesel or Petrol. Most Elepaq generators run on petrol. However, there are a few that usues diesel fuel.
Recommended Engine Oil: The recommended engine oil for each brand of generator can differ. Other times, it can be the same.
Presence or absence of an Automatic Voltage regulator (AVR): One of the unique qualities of Elepaq generators is that they come with AVR as Elepaq generator manufacturers do not produce small size generators.
Dimension: You should also consider the available space for operating and storing the generator.
Starting method (excitation method): Elepaq generators comes with either key (kick starter), recoil starter (rope & grip), or both. The ones with key starter are easier to use, but will cost more. If your budget allows for it, key start generators are highly recommended.
Portability Kit: This includes everything that makes moving your generators easier such as wheels and rollers, and handles. Elepaq generators with wheels or rollers and handles are easier to handle. Though they will cost more but you are sure to get value for your money.
Compare prices of other generator brands in Nigeria
- Jubaili Bros Generators & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Elepaq Generator Prices in Nigeria (2020 Update)
- 10KVA Generator Prices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Honda Generator Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Diesel Generator Prices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- TEC Generators Review & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Soundproof Generators in Nigeria (2020)
- CAT Generator Prices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Lutian Generator Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Tiger Generator Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Maxi Generators Review & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Elemax Generator Prices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Tigmax Generators Review & Prices in Nigeria (2020) Released
- Perkins Generator Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Sumec Firman Generators & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mikano Generator Prices in Nigeria (December 2020 Discounts)
- 3.5KVA Generator Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Small Generators in Nigeria (2020)