Generators have gradually become commonplace in Nigeria because of our power supply problems. Homes, businesses, worship centres, and NGOs now have to resort to alternative sources of power to generate electricity. Generators help us to meet this need easily.
There are so many generator products on the market today. One of them has been around for quite a while and seems to be among the most popular brands. This brand is Sumec Firman.
Would you like to own a Sumec Firman SPG1800 generator? This post will tell you the current price of this generator category on the market. It will also tell you about the manufacturing company and provide other important pieces of information.
Sumec Firman SPG1800 Prices in Nigeria
Firman generators are manufactured by a Chinese company and based on popular demand are the third-best brand in Nigeria today. This company manufactures generators and sells them at affordable prices. The generators from this company have capacities between 0.9KVA and 9KVA.
One of the reasons why Sumec Firman generators have become so popular is because of their durability. How much does Sumec Firman SPG1800 cost in Nigeria today? We have surveyed the market on your behalf to find out the latest prices. Check the list below to find out:
- SUMEC FIRMAN SPG 1800 1.5KVA Generator- 100% Copper: From ₦ 150,000
- Sumec Firman 1.0kva Manual Generator – SPG1800: From ₦109,000
- Sumec Firman 1.0kva Manual Generator – SPG1800 Promax: From ₦110,000
- Sumec Firman Spg 1800 1.1kva Generator: From ₦93,400
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MAY 23, 2023.
Note that these prices are subject to changes based on several factors like the Naira-Dollar exchange rate, location of purchase, the vendor you patronize, customs duty, etc. We will keep watching out for new prices and will update this post as soon as we notice any changes.
Why You Need a Buyer’s Guide for Sumec Firman Products
Sumec Firman generators are very popular because of their amazing features. Some of these features include stable frequency, built-in AVR, great voltage output, no or low voltage regulator, etc. While these generators are known for their high quality, you should be very careful when purchasing them. The issue is that there are so many fakes out there.
The question is, “Why do you need to read a Sumec Firman Generator buyer guide before spending money on buying one of these generators?” Here are some important reasons:
- The guide simplifies the purchasing process.
- It provides all the information you need regarding authentic Sumec Firman generators.
- You get in-depth knowledge about the products available and the one that suits your needs.
- It provides sufficient education about the product so that you can easily make a decision.
- The guide points out the features that make a product fake regardless of how much the seller sugarcoats it or persuades you.
An easy way to access the Sumec Firman generator buyer guide is to check articles like this one online. You can also visit the company’s official website.
Some Facts About Sumec Firman Generators that you Should Know Before Purchase
Before you step out to purchase a new generating set from Sumec Firman, there are a few facts that you should know. We will state some of them in this section.
- Sumec Firman doesn’t have an affiliation with any other company. As we have stated earlier in this post, Sumec Firman is a Chinese company that manufactures generators and sells them to the African market. As such, if you see any company parading itself as Sumec’s associate, their products are fake.
- The company has engraved its brand name “Firman” on all the major parts of its products. It took this measure to protect its customers from purchasing fake generators branded in its name. As such, if you see a generator branded as Sumec Firman without this engraving on its major parts, the product is fake.
- Sumec Firman company produces three different generator products. These products include Sumec, Sumec Firman, and Firman. If you see any of these products on the market, they are original as long as they have the engraving mentioned in the previous point.
- There is always an anti-fake sticker on all Sumec Firman generating sets. While there are clones of this sticker, you can easily confirm if it is or isn’t original. Here’s how to do so:
- Step 1: Open the unified packaging.
- Step 2: Check the anti-fake sticker.
- Step 3: Scratch the anti-fake sticker to access the digits.
- Step 4: Log in to the company’s official website (ng.sumecfirman.com).
- Step 5: Click on “anti-fake.”
- Step 6: Provide the digits on the sticker and click on “submit.”
The results of the check will let you know if the product is original or fake.
How to Identify Fake Sumec Firman Generators in Nigeria
As we mentioned earlier in this post, there are so many fake generators with the Sumec Firman branding on the market. Because of this, it is quite difficult to identify the original products and differentiate them from the fakes, especially for a novice. To help you out, we have put together this short guide:
- Check for the anti-fake sticker on the carton and product. If it has been scratched or is completely absent, we suggest that you don’t purchase the product. It is likely fake or has been compromised by the seller.
- Check for the anti-counterfeiting coating on the generator. If it is missing or has been scratched out, then the product may be fake. Simply walk away and find another product.
- Check the major parts of the generator to see if they have “FIRMAN” engraved on them. These major parts include the engine block, muffler, cylinder head cover, air filter, alternator rear frame, oil tank, and automatic voltage regulator. If this engraving is absent, then you should ditch the product as it is fake.
More than anything else, we suggest that you only purchase your Sumec Firman generator from a trusted source. You can purchase online from any of the following websites:
Alternatively, you can visit a Sumec Firman flagship store or distributor around you.