Sumec Firman is a trusted and reputable brand when talking about generators in Nigeria. One upside of this brand of generators is their relatively affordable prices when compared with brands like Elemax. Yet, Sumec Firman generators are durable, highly-efficient, and stable. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that the brand is one of the bestselling generator brands in the whole of Africa as well as Asia.
If you’re looking to buy a Sumec Firman generator, you’ve made the right choice, and you’re just on the right page as well. But there’s a lot more to buying a product than just the price.
So, here, we’ll be looking at the prices of the various models of Sumec Firman generators available. In addition to that, we’ll be giving you a lot of additional information that will help you make a well-informed buying decision.
- Prices of Sumec Firman generators in Nigeria
- How to Identify Original Sumec Firman Generators in Nigeria
- Advantages of Sumec Firman Generators
- Sumec Firman Diesel Generators & Specs
- Sumec Firman Petrol/Gasoline Generators Line-up
- Check Prices of Other Generators
Important note about Sumec Firman generators
The company manufacturing Sumec Firman generators sells their products in Nigeria under three brand names: “Sumec”, “Firman”, and “Sumec Firman”. So, whichever of these names you encounter, rest assured that they are from the same company.
There are lots of fake products in the market though, later in this post, you’ll get to understand how to identify these fake Sumec Firman generators.
Prices of Sumec Firman generators in Nigeria
|2.5kVA Sumec Firman SPG2900||N70,000 – N85,000|
|3.1kVA Sumec Firman RD3910||N100,000 – N110,000|
|3.2kVA Sumec Firman ECO3990ES||N100,000 – N120,000|
|3.5kVA Sumec Firman SPG3800E2||N110,000 – N175,000|
|3.5kVA Sumec Firman SPG4000E2||N120,000 – N130,000|
|6.5kVA Sumec Firman SDG7000SE||N340,000 – N380,000|
|6.7kVA Sumec Firman ECO 8990ES||N250,000 – N280,000|
|7.6kVA Sumec Firman SPG8800E2||N190,000 – N230,000|
|8.2kVA Sumec Firman RD8910||N210,000 – N230,000|
|9.8kVA Sumec Firman ECO10990ES||N210,000 – N250,000|
How to Identify Original Sumec Firman Generators in Nigeria
Even the manufacturer of the Sumec Firman brand of generators is aware of the possibility of counterfeiting, especially in the Nigerian market. For this reason, they have put some anti-fake indicators on various parts of their products.
Here are the various ways to spot an original or fake Sumec Firman generator:
- The name “FIRMAN” is boldly engraved on the fuel tank (for their petrol generators)
- The name is also engraved on the AVR, air filter, engine block, alternator rear frame, carburetor, cylinder head cover, and muffler.
- If you cannot spot the name on any of these parts, run!!
- Even if you see “SUMEC” or “SUMEC FIRMAN” engraved on these parts, you’re spotting a fake. Only the name “FIRMAN” is engraved on these parts.
- Note, however, that the names “SUMEC FIRMAN” or “SUMEC” may be printed (not engraved) on other parts of the generator. This doesn’t mean it is fake. You can only be sure it’s a fake when the name “FIRMAN” is not engraved on the parts mentioned above.
- Note how the “F” in the name “FIRMAN” is written with a dot used as it’s middle piece rather than a short horizontal line.
Advantages of Sumec Firman Generators
- Affordability: Compared to other brands, Sumec Firman generators come at affordable prices. Of course, that’s an important point to consider when choosing a generator in Nigeria.
- Durability: Sumec Firman generators are built to last with components that are resilient to long-term use.
- Low fuel consumption: Sumec Firman generators are gentle when it comes to fuel consumption. This reduces your running costs significantly over the short and long terms.
- In-built AVR: This explains why Sumec Firman generators produce a stable voltage at all times. So, rest assured that your appliances and electrical devices are safe when connected to your generator.
Sumec Firman Diesel Generators & Specs
- SDG5500CL: 5kVA, 12.5L tank, 5.5 – 6.5 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG5500CLE: 5.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 5.5 – 6.5 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG5000SE: 4.5kVA, 15L tank, 8-10 hours on a full tank, key start
- SDG4000CL: 3.5kVA, 12.5L tank, 8 – 9 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG4000CLE: 3.5kVA, 12.5L tank, 8 – 9 hours on a full tank, key/manual start
- SDG3500SE: 3.2kVA, 15L tank, 10 – 12 hours on a full tank, key start
- SDG2500CLE: 2.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 12 – 14 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG2500CL: 2.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 12 – 14 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- FDG5800CXE2: 5.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 5.5 – 6.5 hours on full tank, key + manual start
- FDG4800CXE2: 3.2kVA, 12.5L tank, 8 – 9 hours on full tank, key + manual start
Sumec Firman Petrol/Gasoline Generators Line-up
- SPG3000, 3000E1, 3000E2
- SPG2500, 2500E1, 2500E2
- FPG7800, FPG7800E1, FPG7800E2
- FPG6800, FPG6800E1, FPG6800E2
- FPG5800, FPG5800E1, FPG5800E2
- FPG4800, FPG4800E1, FPG4800E2
- FPG3800, FPG3800E1, FPG3800E2
- FPG2800, FPG2800E1, FPG2800E2
- SPG 8600, SPG8600E2
- SPG7600, SPG7600E2
- SPG6600, SPG6600E2
- SPG5600, SPG5600E2
- SPG4600, SPG4600E2
- SPG3600, SPG3600E2
- SPG2600, SPG2600E2
- RD3910, RD3910E
- RD2910, RD2910
Check Prices of Other Generators
- 10KVA Generator Prices in Nigeria (February, 2019)
- Mikano Generator Prices in Nigeria (February, 2019)
- Elemax Generator Prices in Nigeria (February, 2019)
- Sumec Firman Generators & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Soundproof Generators in Nigeria (2019)
- Jubaili Bros Generators & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Small Generators in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Generator Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- 3.5KVA Generator Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Elepaq Generator Prices in Nigeria (2019 Update)
- Diesel Generator Prices in Nigeria (February, 2019)
- Tiger Generator Prices in Nigeria (2019)