In a mobile world dominated by smartphone heavyweights like Apple, Samsung, and Nokia, it is impressive how OnePlus mobile has fared so far. The market has embraced the latest products of the automobile brand largely due to their phone’s specs, ease of use and relatively affordable prices.
Here, we will take a look at one of the brand’s most popular smartphone – OnePlus 6. We will consider the smartphone’s spec and how much it goes for in the current market.
OnePlus 6 Price in Nigeria
The OnePlus brand is still rare in the country, but the OnePlus 6 can be purchased from a number of retail outlets for between N177,000 and N270,000.
OnePlus 6 Specs
- Operating system: Oxygen OS (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Size: 6.28-inch, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Display: 1080 X 2280 pixels (402 ppi)
- RAM: 6 GB/ 8 GB
- Internal memory: 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage, no support for memory card
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 CPU
- Main Camera: Dual 16MP + 20MP rear camera
- Selfie Camera: 16MP front camera
- Battery: 3, 300mAh non removable Li-Po battery
OnePlus 6 Review
The OnePlus 6 is undoubtedly one of the very best OnePlus Smartphones to date. While lots of other smartphones from the brand have been embraced by smartphones from all over the world, OnePlus adds style and smoother performance to an already established mobile brand. The smartphone boasts as a bigger upgrade to the OnePlus 5T released a year prior.
Let us take a deeper look at this smartphone, considering the features, specifications and things you will like about the phone.
Like most other OnePlus smartphone, the OnePlus 6 boasts a premium all glass gorilla glass 5 design that looks amazing. On the right side of the smartphone is the power button placed conveniently. The now the popular alert slider button, which was usually placed on the left, is also placed on the right side.
On the left side is the sim tray which houses two Nano SIMS. At the back of the phone is a fingerprint scanner, placed just below the camera. The fingerprint scanner comes in oval, unlike the generic circular shape in most other OnePlus devices.
The display highlights one of the biggest upgrades seen in the OnePlus 6. The smartphone now features a 6.28-inch full optic AMOLED panel and a staggering resolution of 2280 x 1080 full HD with 402 pixel per inch density. You can expect lovely display, sharpness and vibrancy.
Furthermore, the smartphone boasts up to 84% screen to body ratio and a 19:9 aspect ratio with a notch that can easily be removed if you don’t need it.
The performance is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a smartphone and the OnePlus 6 does not disappoint here. In fact, the smartphone’s performance can be compared to that of the very best in their category including latest Samsung smartphones. Thrilling. While these scores are impressive on paper, they do not totally appear like that in reality.
The smartphone boasts an amazing Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor. The smartphone is available in two models, with the two varying in RAM sizes – while one features a 6 GB RAM, the other boasts a RAM of 8 GB.
The camera is not a department that OnePlus smartphones excel in. while they are not necessarily the worst smartphone brand in this aspect, they are also not the best. The OnePlus 6 is packed with a dual rear camera with an astonishing 16-megapixel and an additional 20 MP with an f/1.7 aperture camera set up which is quite similar to previous models of the smartphone.
The two main and most obvious upgrade on the camera of the OnePlus 6 is the upsurge in pixel and sensor size. The main 16MP back camera sensor has increased by 19%, with the pixel size now 1.22um as compared to 1.12um on the popular OnePlus 5T. This will significantly improve low-light performance and all-round sharpness and brightness.
The battery capacity is one feature on the OnePlus 6 that did not get any bigger; it still boasts the same 3, 300mAh battery just like in the OnePlus 5T. With a bigger screen on the OnePlus 6, you would expect more power consumption. According to corresponding reports, the battery on the OnePlus 6 is more efficient by up to 10%.
Based on various tests, the battery can last a day of reasonable usage with just one single full charge particularly when the battery saver is on.
In all fairness, credit to OnePlus for another lovely smartphone in the OnePlus 6. The smartphone boasts amazing features and spec. Although the smartphone does not boast features we have seen in modern smartphones like wireless charging, it still remains one of the very best in its category today. Its affordability and standard battery capacity definitely makes up for that to a large extent. If you want a smartphone that is not too common and boasts outstanding features, then the OnePlus is a reasonable option.
- 10 Cheapest Vivo Phones in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei P30 Pro Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei Enjoy 10 & Enjoy 10s Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei P Smart Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Itel A32F Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Top 10 Phone Brands in Nigeria (2020)
- Umidigi X Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- OnePlus 6 Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- iTel P33 & P33 Plus Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gionee Phones & Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- SLOT Nigeria Price List – Phones & Laptops (July 2020)
- Huawei Nova 5i & Nova 5 Pro Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- UK Used Phones in Nigeria and Prices (2020)
- Huawei Nova 3i Price in Nigeria (2020) + Specs & Review
- Fero Phones & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Realme 3 Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei Nova 5z Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- 10 Cheapest Infinix Phones in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei Y9 2019 Price in Nigeria + Specs & Review
- OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Realme X Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- 10 Cheapest 4G Phones in Nigeria (July 2020)
- OnePlus 5 & 5T Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)