Xiaomi might be a new entrant to the market but has already shown what it is capable of. This company has presented us with a number of top-notch smartphones in recent times. Recently, it announced a new addition to its Mi product line, the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro. We will look at the price of this device, its specifications, and its features in this post.
Price of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro hasn’t hit the retail stores in Nigeria at the time of writing this post. Notwithstanding, we took the liberty of checking the figures online to provide you with a price estimate. The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro comes in two versions, we have listed them and their estimated prices below:
- 128GB/8GB – N203,631 – N210,000
- 256GB/8GB – N213,505 – N220,000
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Specs at a Glance
- Launched: 2021, April 23
- Size: 7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Number of SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Networks: 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), 3G (HSPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100), 4G (LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41), 5G (77, 78 Sub6)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Display size: 67 inches, 107.4 cm2(~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- PPI density: 395 PPI density
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal memory: 128GB and 256GB
- Memory card: No
- Main camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video specs: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Selfie camera: 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Selfie video specs: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Earphone jack: No, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC
- Bluetooth: 2, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery type: Li-Po 4520 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- Colors: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, Cosmic Black
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Review
When you view the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro, you are likely to immediately have a feeling of familiarity. This is because it shares a lot of resemblance with the Redmi K40 Pro from the same company. You shouldn’t be surprised since Xiaomi is fond of creating different smartphones with similar designs.
For individuals that are keen on unique smartphone designs, this is likely to be a turn-off. But when you look beyond the repetition, you see a smartphone with an amazing design. Let’s look at what makes this device special in terms of design.
Beginning at the rear cover, the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro features a gradient design. This acts as a background to the triple camera module along with an LED flash. Xiaomi also has its logo boldly engraved on the rear cover while revealing OEM.
There are three color options for this device. They are Cosmic Black, Celestial Silver, and Lunar White. The front of this device welcomes you with a 6.67-inch screen. It features the Super AMOLED display that you also have on this device’s lookalike, the K40 Pro. This display has a 395 PPI density, 120Hz refresh rate, and 1080 x 2400 resolution.
The cameras, for any smartphone lover, are very important because they help us to freeze memories in time. Photos and videos taken can be used for several purposes, especially on social media. The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro comes with amazing cameras, especially the rear camera.
This device features a primary camera that packs 108 megapixels, just like what we have in its predecessor. There is also a 5-megapixel macro camera and an ultrawide camera with 8-megapixels. The camera module behind presents just three cameras but they come with a video recording capacity of 8k at 30fps.
What do you have in the camera placed in front? The front camera comes with 20 megapixels as well as an f/25 aperture. It also presents you with a video recording capacity of 1080p at 30fps. With these cameras, you are assured of shooting high-quality videos and photos all day and all night.
Software and Hardware
Another feature of the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro that makes it a top device is its performance. This feature is championed by the quality of the software and hardware. The 11X Pro features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor. Xiaomi mixes this with the Adreno 660 GPU that powers the game and graphics functions.
There are two different variants of this device based on the amount of internal storage space. Xiaomi presents us with the 128GB and 256GB internal storage variants. Both variants feature 8GB RAM which means that you are assured of a very fast device with loads of storage space. Finally, the device runs on the most recent Android 11 operating system based on the MIUI 12 interface.
The battery life of a device is one of the factors that you must consider especially when buying a smartphone in Nigeria. This is because of the erratic state of the power supply in the country. While Xiaomi performs well in other areas, it doesn’t do so well in this regard.
The company packs a 4520mAH battery into the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro. This may be below par for some individuals because this device allows you to use several apps simultaneously. Notwithstanding, this battery still gives you several hours of talk time, game time, and standby time on a full charge.
This smartphone comes with a dual-band Wi-FI, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.2, and 5G support. The challenge is that it doesn’t have a headphone jack and doesn’t come with an FM radio. You can improvise on the last two as they are not essentially necessary to enjoy this device.