Oppo has been a revelation since they entered into the Nigerian smartphone market. With lots of exciting devices to their name already, the release of the hugely appreciated Realme X only shows they are competing with the big brands in the industry.
Realme X marks the brand’s tenth smartphone. With a lot of stand-out features on the cards of the device, we take a look at some of its main features and how much it goes for in the mobile market.
Price of Realme X in Nigeria
As it stands, the Realme X can be purchased between the price brackets of N90, 000 to N100, 000 depending on the variant you are going for. The cheapest variant, which boasts a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage sells for between N90, 000 and N93, 000 while the most expensive variant, with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage sells for anything between N95, 000 and N100, 000.
The variation in prices could be due to changes in currency exchange rate at the time of purchase and other similar factors. Also, the period of purchase could affect the amount the smartphone goes for.
Realme X Specs at a Glance
- Release Date : 2019, July
- Network : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Screen Size : 6.53 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display : 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Display Type : AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Dimension:2 x 76 x 9.4 mm (6.35 x 2.99 x 0.37 in)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10.0; ColorOS 6
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 4 GB/6 GB/8 GB
- Storage: 64 GB (for 4 GB and 6 GB) / 128 GB (for 8 GB)/ 256 (for 8 GB) – Not expandable
- Back Camera: Dual – 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera : Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3765 mAh battery; Fast battery charging 20W: 55% in 30 min (VOOC 3.0)
Realme X Review
Let us take a deeper look at the features and specifications of the Realme X.
Realme X features a lovely all-screen notch-less front screen, which aids its pop-up selfie camera. The design, including the pop-up front shooter for selfie, follows the same pattern as the OnePlus 7 and the Oppo F11 Pro.
The display boasts a commendable 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which makes the phone sleek, slim and narrow with curved edges. It has a dimension of 161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm (6.35 x 2.99 x 0.37 in) and 85.9 percent screen-to-body ratio for an enormous viewing experience. Its design ensures it is easy to handle and slots in the pocket or bag.
Realme X boasts a 6.53 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and an approximate 394 PPI (pixels per inch). The smartphone also features an in-display fingerprint sensor which is one of the very first few in the market. This s a considerable plus for the phone especially considering the price it goes for. The display is great for video games and smartphone movies.
This is one of the most spectacular feats of the phone. If camera quality is one thing you consider when buying a phone, then the Realme X should be among the top options on your list. The much talked about phone boasts a dual-camera setup with the Sony IMX586 sensor, a 48 MP Quad Bayer range with a Type 1/2″ complete size and 0.8µm pixel pitch and a secondary 5 MP camera with an f/2.4 depth sensor to ensure accurate portrait photo.
The Quad-Bayer-like technology employed for the phone combines four end-to-end pixels into a single shooter which allows the main lens to capture images by joining the multiple the various sensors into one.
It also features a unique pop-up front shooter for selfie. The front camera is a motorized pop-up 16 MP with a focal length f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm.
Realme X is boasted with a battery capacity of 3750mAh, which rates among the very nice options in the mid-range category. On the average, you can expect the battery to last up to 18 hours and 12 hours on heavy usage, which is a pretty good battery performance.
It also features a fast battery charging of 20 W (VOOC 3.0) which ensures the phone charges from zero to 55% in about 30 minutes and fully charges in less than 1 hour. This is one of the very best in its category in the market today.
The Realme X runs on a Snapdraon 710 chipset combined with Octa-Core 2 x 2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6 x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360 processor. Under the hood, Adreno 616 GPU processor processes the graphic. The phone is set on the Android 9.0 (Pie) with a planned upgrade to Android 10.0; ColorOS 6.
The RealMe X is available in three different variants. This includes versions with RAM of 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB and internal storage of either 64GB or 128GB internal storage. The only questionable factor here is that the internal memory storage cannot be expanded.
- Realme X Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Top 10 Phone Brands in Nigeria (2020)
- Huawei Y9 2019 Price in Nigeria + Specs & Review
- Fero Phones & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Realme 3 Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Itel A32F Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei Nova 5z Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Umidigi X Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei P30 Pro Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- 10 Cheapest Infinix Phones in Nigeria (July 2020)
- 10 Cheapest Vivo Phones in Nigeria (July 2020)
- SLOT Nigeria Price List – Phones & Laptops (July 2020)
- Huawei Nova 3i Price in Nigeria (2020) + Specs & Review
- UK Used Phones in Nigeria and Prices (2020)
- OnePlus 6 Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- 10 Cheapest 4G Phones in Nigeria (July 2020)
- OnePlus 5 & 5T Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei Enjoy 10 & Enjoy 10s Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei Nova 5i & Nova 5 Pro Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- iTel P33 & P33 Plus Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gionee Phones & Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Huawei P Smart Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)