When you think of a smartphone, Vivo is not the first brand to cross one’s mind. However, this brand has changed the narrative with the products in its X series. Recently, Vivo announced the arrival of a new device into this product line, the X60t. In this post, we will discuss the price of this device along with its specs and key features.
Price of Vivo X60 Pro+ in Nigeria
Vivo X60 Pro+ can be gotten for anything from N350,000 depending on the place of purchase. The variation in the price is largely due to fluctuations in the currency exchange rate. Also, the period of purchase affects the eventual price of the smartphone.
The smartphone can be purchased in various Vivo outlets or any smartphone stores across the country. They can also be bought directly from various e-commerce stores.
PRICES LAST UPDATED: JULY 19, 2023.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Specs at a Glance
- Launched: 2021, April 03
- Size: 6 x 75 x 7.4 mm (6.28 x 2.95 x 0.29 in)
- Number of SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Networks: 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2, CDMA 800), 3G (HSPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1x), 4G (LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41), 5G (1, 3, 28, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA)
- Operating system: Android 11, OriginOS 1.0
- Display size: 56 inches, 104.6 cm2(~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display type: AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2376 pixels
- PPI density: 398 PPI density
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal memory: 128GB
- Memory card: No
- Main camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, gimbal stabilization 13 MP, f/2.5, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Camera features: Zeiss optics, Pixel Shift, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video specs: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Selfie video specs: 1080p@30fps
- Earphone jack: No
- Speaker: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery type: Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W
- Colors: Gray, Aurora
Vivo X60t Review
Before we continue, we must make you understand that the Vivo X60t falls into the mid-range category of smartphones. Notwithstanding, Vivo continues its tradition of equipping its devices with amazing cameras. Asides from its cameras, what else makes this device worth spending on? Check out the key features below:
One look at the Vivo X60t and you can tell that the manufacturer put a lot of thought into its design. It is one of the best-looking smartphones in its category. The first thing that appeals to the eyes is the different colors. This device comes in two color variants, aurora, and gray. Whichever color you pick is stunning and very attractive.
If you are looking for a slim smartphone, the Vivo X60t ticks the box conveniently. It weighs just 175.5 grams so it is pretty easy to move around and hold for long periods. Let’s not forget that it is also very portable so it can fit into your purse or pocket very easily as well.
This device, like most devices, features a square camera module on the rear panel. However, there is a marked difference in the arrangement of the elements within the module. The primary camera stands out as the largest, while the other cameras sit beneath it. Overall, Vivo goes the extra mile to ensure that this device presents users with a unique design away from the norm.
Another very important part of a smartphone is its display. Without this part, one wouldn’t be able to use the device. The quality of the display determines the level of visual experience that the user will enjoy.
Vivo understands this concept and has equipped the Vivo X60t with an AMOLED display. This 6.56-inch display takes up almost all the real estate on the front of this device. It also features negligible bezels that are well hidden from sight.
The display of the Vivo X60t plays home to a single selfie camera that we will discuss later on in this review. This display is covered with a Schott Xensation protection. It comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels and a 120Hz refresh rate. Finally, the display also features a response rate of 240Hz, one of the highest for smartphones in this category.
The Vivo X60t is equipped with a Dimensity 1100 5G chipset. It runs on a 6nm octa-core processor that clocks at 4 x 2.6GHz. With this chipset and processor, you can bet that you wouldn’t have any issues with this device hanging. It is capable of running different apps simultaneously. Vivo also equips this device with a Mali-G77 GPU to oversee the gaming and graphics functions.
After several checks, it is evident that this device performs optimally when gaming. So if you are a lover of games like Garena Free Fire and Call of Duty, you should enjoy gaming with this device. This device runs on the Android 11 operating system based on the OriginOS 1.0 platform. Finally, it comes with a RAM of 8GB and internal storage memory of 128GB.
Vivo has always been recognized for equipping its devices with top-notch camera technology. The Vivo X60t comes with four rear cameras. While the primary camera packs 48 megapixels, the ultra-wide and telephoto cameras pack 13 megapixels each. With this, you are assured of capturing very clear shots, especially with the LED flash.
In front, Vivo equips this device with a 32-megapixels camera. This is far more than most devices in the same category have in their front cameras.
This is the only part where we think that Vivo didn’t do justice to the Vivo X60t. The device is equipped with a 4300mAh battery. This is pretty small for a device of this capacity. However, the manufacturer made up for this by equipping it with the 33-watt fast-charge technology.