Computers are widely regarded among the must-have gadgets in recent times. Whether laptop, desktop or tablets, computers are useful and highly important in almost every sphere in the modern world. While it is a necessity for professionals, business men and other entrepreneurs, they are also very important for personal use. The computer has various parts and among the most important is the Central Processing Unit, CPU. The computer CPU is what drives the PC and for most of us, indirectly, our daily lives.
The importance of CPU cannot be overemphasized. In fact, it is regarded as the brain of the whole computer system. Apart from the fact that the CPU is central to the overall functionality of the computer, it also determines the mode of operation and efficiency of the computer system.
Some decades ago, buying a CPU for desktop computers wasn’t a big deal. One could easily walk to a computer store to pick one up. Things have been a little complicated in recent times. With various types of CPUs in the market these days, picking a CPU has become more delicate, sensitive and quite confusing.
CPU comes in different types, different types, sizes, shapes and designs. Thanks to limitless numbers of manufacturers in the industry today, the different types of computer CPUs vary in basic features, Random Access Memory Sizes and other basic features.
How much do computer CPUs go for in the present market? In this post, we will take a look at some popular computer CPU brands and how much they go for in the current market. We will also take a look at some factors to consider before buying a computer CPU.
Prices of Computer CPUs in Nigeria
As the market of desktop computers rise, so also does that of CPU. Today, CPUS are seen as one of the most vital parts of a computer and hence the market has only expanded. The introduction of new generation CPUs have only made competition between brands more intense and the market has greatly benefitted from this in terms of quality and variety.
CPUs are available in different sizes, designs, classes and vary in operational mechanism. While some popular computer brands have ruled this market over the years, some new generation companies are beginning to make wave with unique high-tech designs with unique user friendly features.
Computer CPUs vary hugely in prices. Given their different capacities, sizes and overall efficiency, this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Here, we will take a look at prices of popular computer CPUs available in Nigeria today.
HP Computer CPUs & Prices in Nigeria
- HP 510 Intel Pentium J3 CPU: N159, 000 – N200, 000
- Omen 580 Gaming Desktop CPU: N360, 000 – N400, 000
- Envy 750 CPU: N250, 000 – N400, 000
- Envy 700 CPU: N200, 000 – N250, 000
- Elitebook 800 G3: N300, 000 – N370, 000
- EliteDesk 705 G3: N120, 000 – N160, 000
- Pavilion 500: N240, 000 – N270, 000
- ProDesk 400 G4: N230, 000 – N260, 000
- ProDesk 600 G2: N200, 000 – N230, 000
- Z240 CPU: N250, 000 – N290, 000
- Z230 Workstation: N320, 000 – N350, 000
- Workstation XW4600: N125, 000 – N140, 000
Dell Computer CPUs & Prices in Nigeria
- Dell Vostro 3252: N200, 000 – N270, 000
- Dell OptiPlex 3050: N160, 000 – N400, 000
- Dell OptiPlex 5040: N290, 000 – N310, 000
- Dell OptiPlex 7050: N350, 000 – N380, 000
- Dell OptiPlex 3040: N225, 000 – N240, 000
- Dell Precision: N370, 000 – N600, 000
- Dell Inspiron 3650: N336, 000 – N350, 000
- Dell XPs 8920: N590, 000 – N620, 000
Lenovo Computer CPUs & Prices in Nigeria
- ThinkCenter M800: N265, 000 – N310, 000
- ThinkCenter M900: N190, 000 – N280, 000
The list above shows prices of popular computer CPUs in the Nigeria. Although this list shows an estimate of prices as gathered in the current market, it is advisable to go to the market to confirm the prices before you buy decide to buy one. This is largely because of the inconsistency in prices of computer gadgets in recent times.
The variation in prices is as a result of various factors including currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase and other related factors. Some brands are relatively expensive while some are not. In cases like this, it is always advisable to go for products of brands that are trusted and have good customer review.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Computer CPU
Computer CPUs, like most other computer gadgets, vary in sizes, brands, types and class. Although most CPUs are highly functional and effective, it is always essential to get the exact type that suits your need.
The volume of CPU options available in the market today can be exhausting. While you may be forced to think that there may not be all that much distinction between the different models, that is not entirely true. If you have never before considered what to look for when buying a computer CPU, here are some things that you might want to ponder about.
- Brand: Just like when buying a computer, CPU brand matters. Some brands have built a reputation of manufacturing strong and reliable CPUs and it is always safe to stick with these brands. Also, these brands can be easily maintained and fixed when need be.
- Cache: Cache memory I also a very important feature to consider when buying CPU. It is used to store program instructions and has a real impact on the overall efficiency of the CPU. Consider going for cache that suits your need as there are different types of cache memory for CPU.
- Warranty: This is another important factor to consider. It is safer to consider CPUs that have warranty on them. This speaks more of the quality and very importantly, durability of the gadget. Popular brands have warranty on their CPUs. You should also consider the warranty period and go for one with longer warranty.
- Consider CPUs that don’t bottleneck over components: Bottlenecking is when one of your computer components is too fast or slow for another component. This affects the overall efficiency of the whole system and reduces performance. Know exactly what your computer needs and get a CPU that matches the requirement.
Check Prices of Other Home & Office Accessories in Nigeria
- Caucasian Dog Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Canon Printers & Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Gas Cooker Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Kenwood Cake Mixer Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Bullmastiff Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Philips Blenders & Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Fire Extinguisher Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Prices of Sharp Photocopiers in Nigeria (2021)
- Plastic Table Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Treadmill Prices in Nigeria (Updated June)
- Center Rug Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Oven Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Cooking Pots Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Yam Pounder Machine Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Juice Extractor Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Hair Clipper Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Air Fryer Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Desktop Computer Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Scanner Machine Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Prices of Binatone Blenders in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Cost of Kitchen Cabinets in Nigeria (2021)
- Food Processor Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Water Dispenser Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Wallpapers in Nigeria Today (2021)
- Earbuds Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Studio Light Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Siberian Husky Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- HP Printer Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- UPS Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Fireproof Safe Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- DVD Player Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of CPUs in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Bluetooth Speaker Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Portable DVD Players in Nigeria (2021)
- Umbrella Prices in Lagos, Nigeria (June 2021)
- Projector Screen Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Discover Epson Printer Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Unifoam Mattress Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Chandelier Lights Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- HDMI Cable Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Gas Cylinder Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- JBL Charge 4 Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Kenwood Blender Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Laserjet Printer Prices in Nigeria (2021)