A lot of emphases have been placed on losing weight and the dangerous effects of obesity. Just like in this case, being too slim has also been associated with different health challenges. Very skinny ladies, for instance, usually have problems when to comes to menstruation, pregnancy, and even in some cases, infertility and osteoporosis. Apart from these possible health hazards, some people just do not like to be too slim, hence the importance of weight gain supplements
Appeton nutrition weight gain is one of the most common and according to report, one of the most effective weight gain supplements available today. With a lot said being said about the product already, this post takes a look at how much it goes for in Nigeria today.
Cost of Appeton Weight Gain in Nigeria
Appeton Weight gain is one of the most common weight gain supplements in Nigeria today. It comes in various sizes and vary in prices. They are readily available in Nigeria today and can be gotten in various nutrition and grocery stores across the country. For easy, they can also be gotten from various ecommerce stores.
As it stands, Appeton 450g can be purchased for anything between N12,000 and N15,000, while the 900g version sells for N20,000 – N25,000 depending on where you are buying it from. The variation in prices is as a result of various prices which include the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase.
What You Should Know About Appeton Weight Gain
Appeton nutrition weight gain is a natural milk formula capsule weight gain supplement that was launched by French nutritionists and dieticians. The supplement boasts an excellent combination of antioxidants, energy and immune enhancing, general health sustaining, preserving and supporting super ingredients.
Thanks to its constituents, which include saccharose, maltodextrin, soy lecithin and vanilla flavor amongst others, Appeton weigh gain is seen as a great supplement for weight gain and has been tested and approved in various medical spheres across the globe. It also helps boosts and improve the overall body immune system and helps in effective weight gain.
Furthermore, the supplement contains adequate amount of calories from carbohydrates that combines smoothly with minerals and high protein amongst others. You can then expect the product to be able to effectively increase the metabolic rate of the body, fuel the rapid growth of weights in adults healthily, stimulate body bone, ligaments, tendons and joint and overall body growth.
Side Effects of Appeton Weight Gain
While the efficiency of Appeton Weight Gain has never been in doubt, one of the main questions customers and potential users ask is whether or not there is a side effect. Although this has not been categorically proven, some medical practitioners believe there is no specific side effect, especially considering the fact that the supplement does not contain caffeine and other similar constituents.
However, some users have experienced side effects when they take the supplement. While there is no hundred percent assurance the supplement is the cause of the effects.
There are some more harsh effects that are felt almost immediately. These include cramps, itching and swelling on and around the fact, tongue and throat and dizziness. In these cases, it is essential the patient sees the doctor immediately.
Here are some of the side effects users have reported in recent times.
- Increased bowel movements
- Reduced appetite
- Stroke risk
While some of these side effects are not serious and temporal, some others could be recurring and should be reported to doctors once noticed.
Things to Note Before Using the Supplement
Before using Appeton Weight Gain Powder, it is important for you to inform your doctor about any current list of medications you are using, over the counter products and possible allergies you have. Also, it is important to discuss with you doctor if you have history of pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions which could include pregnancy, upcoming surgery and other similar conditions. This is because some health conditions may make the user more susceptible to some of the side effects of the supplement as highlighted above. This is why it is very important to take the supplement as directed by your doctor. You can also follow the direction of usage as directed by the print in the pack. Dosages are based on individual health condition. Inform your doctor if your health condition continues or worsens. Here are some of the core points to note
- Prescription of folic acid alone is indecorous therapy for pernicious anaemia and other megaloblastic anaemias in which vitamin B12 is deficient
- Avoid alcohol intake, especially if having alcoholic cirrhosis
- Avoid alcohol consumption while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking the supplement in empty stomach
- Blockage of intestine
The huge wealth of health profits of Appeton nutrition weight gain is without a doubt, extremely tremendous. It supports effective weight gain, enhances the overall immune system of the body and according to recent reports, it also impedes the growth and formation of cancerous cells and tumours.
To gain these vast health benefits, it is advisable for you to invest and add often it to your daily nutritional needs. While there are reports as regards the side effects of the supplement, it is regarded to be largely safe to use and has, in fact, been recommended by various medical professionals and nutritionists all over the world.
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (June 2022)
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (June 2022) + Uses & Dose
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (2022)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (2022)
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)