The skin is one of our most important organs. It helps to cover the other organs of the human body. Skin experts say that the skin is as important as the individual. Because of this, caring for the skin is a very important process that everyone should prioritize.
The market is full of several items that you can use to care for your skin. One such ingredient is Nivea Q10. This product contains several natural extracts that will help to increase the quality of your skin. Would you like to know the latest Nivea Q10 prices in Nigeria? Continue reading this post to find out.
Nivea Q10 Prices in Nigeria
Caring for your skin should be one of your key priorities. The state of your skin tells a lot about your personality. A lot of people view skincare as a very expensive affair. However, it is not as expensive as you think.
One product that proves this statement right is Nivea Q10. This product is designed to re-energize and recharge the skin. It contains a variety of ingredients that will keep the skin healthy and make it look great.
Before purchasing a skin care product, it is necessary to run a survey to find out the cost. There are several versions of Nivea Q10 with different ingredients and capacities. We have helped you to survey the market to find out the latest prices of these products. Check below to see the latest Nivea Q10 prices in Nigeria:
- Nivea Q10 Firming + Bronze Body Lotion 200 ml for Fair to Medium Skin: ₦5,636.22 – ₦7,165.51
- Nivea Q10 Multi Power 4-in-1 Firming + Reshaping Cream 300 ml for All Skin Types: ₦8,205.52 – ₦10,000
- Nivea Q10 Multi Power 7-in-1 Firming + Even Body Oil 100 ml for All Skin Types: ₦6,717.77 – ₦9,000
- Nivea Q10 3-in-1 Anti-Age Care Hand Cream 75 ml for Wrinkles & Dark Spots: ₦2,929.82 – ₦4,000
- Nivea Q10 Multi Power 5in1 Firming + Cellulite Gel 200 ml for All Skin Types: ₦8,428.94 – ₦10,000
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle Face Mask 2×7.5 ml for Normal to Dry Skin: ₦1,772.11 – ₦2,500
- Nivea Q10 Plus Vitamin C Firming Body Lotion 250 ml for Normal Skin: ₦5,671.76 – ₦6,800
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle Multi-Action Pampering Oil 30 ml for Normal to Very Dry Skin: ₦11,135.34 – ₦12,900
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle Booster Pearls Serum 30 ml for Wrinkles & Firmness: ₦11,627.88 – ₦13,000
- Nivea Q10 Energy Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Night Cream 50 ml for Dull & Tired Skin: ₦10,911.93 – ₦12,000
- Nivea Q10 Plus Vitamin C Firming Body Milk 250 ml for Dry Skin: ₦5,636.22 – ₦7,000
- Nivea Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Power Ultra Recovery Night Serum 30 ml for All skin types: ₦11,257.21 – ₦12,800
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Contour 15 ml for All Skin Types: ₦9,546.03 – ₦10,600
- Nivea Q10 Energy Anti-Wrinkle Ampoules 7×1 ml for Dullness & Signs of Aging: ₦13,298.43 – ₦15,000
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Extra-Nourishing Day Cream SPF15 50 ml for Dry to Very Dry Skin: ₦10,998.25 – ₦12,500
- Nivea Q10 Energy Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Day Cream SPF15 50 ml for Dull & Tired Skin: ₦10,911.93 – ₦12,000
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 50 ml for All skin types: ₦9,546.03 – ₦10,700
- Nivea Q10 Power Coffret for Loss of Firmness & Wrinkles:₦10,724.05 – ₦14,298.74
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF15 50 ml for Normal Skin: Price: ₦9,546.03 – ₦10,500
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Pore Refining Day Cream SPF15 50 ml for Oily & Combination Skin: ₦10,825.61 – ₦12,000
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF30 50 ml for Normal & Sensitive Skin: ₦10,165.51 – ₦11,165.51
PRICES LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 7, 2023.
Kindly note that these prices fluctuate frequently due to several factors. Some of these factors include foreign exchange rates, customs duties, and the seller you patronize. We will keep watching the market for the latest price updates. If we notice any, we will alter the prices accordingly.
About Nivea Q10
Now that we have discussed the prices of Nivea Q10, let’s introduce you to this product briefly. Nivea Q10 is a skin care product that contains a co-enzyme known as Q10, where it gets its name. This co-enzyme shares similarities to the Q10 that your skin produces.
Nivea Q10 helps to refill the anti-age defense of your skin. As such, using this product visibly reduces lines and wrinkles on the skin within four weeks. At the same time, the product nourishes the skin with intense moisture.
The manufacturer has split the Nivea Q10 products into three categories. They include:
- Nivea Q10 Energy: It combines vitamin C with Q10 which is 100% identical to the co-enzyme produced by the skin. This helps to achieve a recharging boost.
- Nivea Q10 Power: It combines Creatine with Q10 which is 100% identical to the co-enzyme produced by the skin. This is necessary to make your skin firmer.
- Nivea Q10 Power 60+: It combines Argan Oil with Q10 which is 100% identical to the co-enzyme produced by the skin. This helps to provide your skin with deep nourishment.
All three categories feature the Q10 co-enzyme that shares 100% similarity with the one your skin produces.
Some Benefits of Nivea Q10 for the Skin
Wondering why you should consider switching to Nivea Q10? Here are a few benefits that you should know:
Reduces hyperpigmentation and dark spots
Nivea Q10 contains vitamin C which helps to defend your skin against environmental stressors. These stressors can result in hyperpigmentation and dark spots. They could also inhibit the enzyme responsible for producing melanin which is instrumental in fighting dark spots. In the end, using Nivea Q10 will make the skin brighter without any bleaching effects.
Ensures skin hydration
This is another very important benefit of using Nivea Q10. For the skin to remain healthy, it should be properly moisturized at all times. However, some skin types cannot remain moisturized without external help. This is where Nivea Q10 comes in. It helps to protect your skin from water loss so that it can retain moisture for longer periods. This way, your skin will look healthier and remain soothed.
Protection from UV rays
UV rays are known to cause damage to the skin. Nivea Q10 contains several antioxidants that help to neutralize the effects of UV rays on the skin. This product acts as a natural barrier to cover the skin’s surface and protect it from UV rays.