Having a water storage tank is very important. Apart from the fact that this helps ensure constant running water, the tanks help safely preserve water and make water available when needed. These tanks also help seamless distribution of water to various channels.
Water tanks come in different types and sizes. They come as small as 500 litres and as large as up to 5, 000 litres. This post takes a look at prices of the 1, 500 Litres water tank, which is, as it stands, the most in-demand in the Nigerian market.
Price of 1500 Litres Water Tank in Nigeria
As already stated, water tanks are available in different types and sizes. They also vary in designs and sometimes, shapes. Plastic water tanks are the most common in Nigeria. They are known to be cheaper, easier to install, and lasts longer than many other types available.
The 1500 Litres water tank is one of the most sought after in the Nigerian market today. They are seen as the perfect size for a standard home. Based on the current valuation in the market, plastic 1500L water tank can be purchased for anything between N35, 000 and N45, 000, depending on the place of purchase and the period of purchase.
While the price range as highlighted above was an estimation based on reliable sources in the current market, it is still essential to check these prices in the market before you make a purchase as the prices could have significantly changed.
Where to Purchase 1500 Litres Water Tanks
1500 Litres water storage tanks are readily available for purchase in Nigeria. They can be bought directly from various manufacturers and distributors across the country. Technology has made things easier; now, one can easily place an order online via the various eCommerce stores available. You can log on to these platforms, select the type and size of the water tank you want and place your order.
While some of these channels would require you to pay as you place the order, some others accept “pay on delivery” packages, which means you will only pay when the product you have ordered gets delivered to you. You can expect delivery between 3 to 10 days depending on the platform and your location.
Note of caution though, if you are looking to purchase the water storage tanks on these platforms, you should trust the reliability and integrity of the e-commerce store, which is why it is sometimes advisable to pay on delivery after thoroughly inspecting the product and be sure it is the same size and type as ordered.
The 1500 Litre water tanks are also available for purchase in other water tank stores across the country. Depending on your location, you can walk down to various building material or plumbing stores and buying the water tank. It should be noted that buying from these stores are usually more expensive compared to buying directly from a manufacturer or distribution agents or outlets.
Things to Consider Before Buying Water Storage Tank
Now that you have decided to buy a 1500 Litre water tank, the next question you should ask yourself is whether the tank size or the type is exactly what you need. One of the main concerns most people battle is trying to save money as we get the water tank that suits their needs.
With various types and sizes of water storage tanks available in the market today, it is vital to consider some core factors to streamline your options. The following are a few things that you have to consider when buying Water storage tanks.
Consider the Number of People
This perhaps should be the critical factor that helps define the actual water tank liter you need. The capacity of a tank required should principally depend on the number of people living in a house. It wouldn’t be essentially great to be going for a 1500 Litre tank if you are looking to serve a large estate, for example, you will have to go for one with bigger capacity like the 5000 liters. You need to consider the number of people before you know the actual capacity of the water storage tank that would do.
Consider Where to place the Tank
This is one of the most important factors to have considered before deciding on which to buy. You need to decide where you want the property to be placed. You will want to ensure that you have a spot selected out with partial shade or cover.
You will also put in mind the capacity or the size space can take. This will help you decide on whether the 1500 Litre you are going for is too big, or in some cases, too small. You can even discuss this with a professional in the business to get some advice on your best course of action.
Consider the Material
The first thing that you need to consider when buying a water tank is the type of material you want it made from. The most cost-effective option will be plastic, but if you are looking for one that is a bit more heavy-duty, steel will be the best option.
However, the plastic option is one of the most popular in Nigeria, and one we have been limited to in recent times. In addition, if you want to be sure the tank will last, you need to certify that it will not rust as it is open to various elements.
- Prices of Plumbing Materials in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Painting a House or Room in Nigeria (2023)
- Primer Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- 1500L Water Tank Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- PVC Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Interlocking Paving Stones Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Turkish Doors Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Nigerite Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Prices of WC Seats in Nigeria (2023)
- Dangote Cement Price Today (June 2023)
- German Doors Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Prices of Sheet Glass in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Dulux Paint Price List in Nigeria (2023)
- Acrylic Paint Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Current Price of Cement in Nigeria Today (June 2023)
- Paint Thinner Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Aluminium Roofing Sheets in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Tower Aluminum Roofing Price List (June 2023)
- Price of SMC Ceiling Fans in Nigeria (2023)
- American Steel Doors Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Foundation for 3-Bedroom Flat in Nigeria
- Epoxy Paint Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Prices of Virony Doors in Nigeria (2023)
- The Cost of Granite in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Parapet in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Transparent Roofing Sheet Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Building Blocks in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (June 2023)
- Cost of Bathtubs in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Rain Water Collector Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Building a 3-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2023)
- Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria (2023)
- Value Paints Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria in 2023
- White Cement Price in Nigeria (2023 Updates)
- Cost of Wood for Roofing in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Floor Tiles Prices in Nigeria (Per Square Meter) 2023
- Cost of Building a Duplex in Nigeria in 2023
- Price of Suspended Ceiling in Nigeria (June 2023)
- The Cost of Decking in Nigeria (2023)
- Cost of Building a 4-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2023)
- Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2023)
- Prices of Land in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria (2023)
- Softwood Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- POP Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Cost of Kerbs in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Window Blind Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Chinese Door Prices in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Prices of Doors in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Prices of Asbestos Ceiling in Nigeria (June 2023)
- Prices of Steel Rods (Reinforcements) in Nigeria (2023)
- China Doors Prices in Nigeria (2023)