One of the most important factors to consider when building a house is security. In a country like Nigeria, taking security with all seriousness is not an option, it is a necessity. Everyone wants their home to be a safe harbour for themselves, their families and friends. Certain measures are necessary to make this more effective. A general way of ensuring security to a large extent, is installing security doors in your homes. Security door installation is not limited to personal homes, they are even more important in banks, offices, shops and other similar buildings.
The evolution of security doors in Nigeria has been epic. Gone are the days when people rely solely on normal doors to keep them safe in their homes. These days, the presence of security doors make people feel more secured and are definitely less prone to being breached. Apart from the fact that security doors add solidity and some huge sense of security to a building, they have their way of beautifying the structure, which is another reason they are making waves in the market.
Just like normal doors, security doors are available in classes; they differ in material, types, qualities and prices. Basically, the materials that are made of have a long way in determining their quality and prices. Security doors heavily vary in types as well; some are strong and some are not as strong. Security doors installed in delicate building like banks and offices are often stronger and higher in quality and security doors installed in houses. Steel is probably the most popular type of security door. Although they are prone to be weakened by rust, the materials are often painted with a powder-type paint that prevents the cycle, hence, making the door more durable.
Security doors come in different designs. While some are so simple with serious designs, some others are well decorated to add glow to the building while still ensuring security. Some even come with additional frames while some others are designed with glass, mesh or other materials behind or in between the frame pieces. High class security doors come with other basic accessories like resistance fridges, extra locks and so on.
In this post, we will consider various types of security doors in Nigeria and how much they go for in the market.
Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria
Security doors are made from various materials and are in different types, hence, vary in prices. Basically, the prices depend heavily on the type and design of the ones you are going for. In most cases steel security doors with nice designs are more expensive than ones made from some other materials. The prices are also heavily dependent on the extra features the security doors boast.
Security doors can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be purchased via online stores and other contemporary security door dealers around.
Let us take a look at the prices of various types in the market today.
Watson Time – Chinese Security Steel Door
- 3 ft: N40, 000 – N55, 000
- 4ft: N40, 000 – N65, 000
Turkish Luxury Security Doors:
- 3 ft: N220, 000 – N300, 000
- 4ft: N250, 000 – N320, 0000
German Copper Security Door:
- 3 ft: N45, 000 – N70, 000
- 4 ft: N60, 000 – N80, 000
Turkish Classic Security Door:
- 3 ft: N100, 000 – N140, 000
- 4 ft: N100, 000 – N160, 000
German Armord Security Door (Iron):
- 3ft: N120, 000 – N200, 000
- 4ft: N150, 000 – N250, 000
Local Metal (Steel) Security Doors:
- 3ft: N20, 000 – N35, 000
- 4ft: N25, 000 – N40, 000
It should be noted that the variation in prices of each type of security door listed above is as a result of some factors which include varying features they boast of, currency exchange rate as at time of purchase (for imported products), place and period of purchase, custom clearance charges and other similar factors.
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Security Door
The market for security doors has grown over the years. New materials and types are designed and pushed to the market every day. Security doors, like other normal doors, vary in sizes, materials, quality, design, and durability. Gone are the days when there were just few brands of security doors. Today, there are various types and classes of security doors, which has only made it more difficult to choose a type to buy.
Security doors are meant to provide you safety from vulnerability and sudden invasion. As a matter of fact, the most expensive security doors may not always be the best for you in certain scenarios. Some security doors are designed for some specific purposes. It is always important to consider some basic factors before deciding to buy one Here are some of the factors to look out for when buying a security door for your building.
- Material: When you want to buy a security door, don’t make the mistake of considering the aesthetic appeal only. You should consider if the door can provide the best security you need. This is usually determined by the kind of material the door is made from. The best materials for security doors remain aluminium and steel. You should consider going for a security door made from these materials. They are also stronger and more durable than most other security doors made from different materials.
- Design: Now that we have stated the importance of materials, the next factor you should consider is the design and overall aesthetic appeal. A door is a part of the house and it is important it adds beauty to the whole building. Pick a design that suits the overall appeal of the house. Consider the finishing of the door.
- Budget: This is a delicate one. As much as it is important to go for doors within your budget, it is always advisable to not buy the cheapest security doors. Some of these doors are good, some are terrible. To be safe, it is always better to go for very good or averagely good security doors.
Prices of Building Materials in Nigeria
- Epoxy Paint Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Transparent Roofing Sheet Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- German Doors Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Prices of Sheet Glass in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Prices of Doors in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Interlocking Paving Stones Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Current Price of Cement in Nigeria Today (March 2023)
- Tower Aluminum Roofing Price List (March 2023)
- 1500L Water Tank Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Value Paints Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Wood for Roofing in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Building a Duplex in Nigeria in 2023
- The Cost of Decking in Nigeria (2023)
- The Cost of Granite in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Bathtubs in Nigeria (March 2023)
- American Steel Doors Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Foundation for 3-Bedroom Flat in Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Price Today (March 2023)
- Cost of Building a 4-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2023)
- Window Blind Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Floor Tiles Prices in Nigeria (Per Square Meter) 2023
- Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria (2023)
- Cost of Painting a House or Room in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Steel Rods (Reinforcements) in Nigeria (2023)
- Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2023)
- POP Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Chinese Door Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Price of Suspended Ceiling in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Building a 3-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2023)
- White Cement Price in Nigeria (2023 Updates)
- Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria (2023)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (March 2023)
- Prices of Plumbing Materials in Nigeria (March 2023)
- PVC Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Rain Water Collector Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Prices of Virony Doors in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Asbestos Ceiling in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Parapet in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Dulux Paint Price List in Nigeria (2023)
- Nigerite Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Paint Thinner Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Acrylic Paint Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Aluminium Roofing Sheets in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Prices of Building Blocks in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria in 2023
- Primer Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- China Doors Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Land in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria (2023)
- Softwood Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Price of SMC Ceiling Fans in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of WC Seats in Nigeria (2023)
- Cost of Kerbs in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Turkish Doors Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
Hello, could you please send me some of your lists Israeli and Turkey armor security entrance doors to look through and choose from. Also send me your installation charge lists.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
I need a bulletprooff door with misquotes net, price and durability please
Could you please send me samples of your German, Turkish and Chinese Security Doors, 3 feet and 4 feet, not armoured doors. Do you have 3.5 feet doors and if yes, send me samples and their prices.
I want German almond door. What is your phone number.
Please I need locally steel, Chinese and imported doors.
(1) 6fit x 10fit = 3Nr.
(2) 3fit x 7Fit = 12.
(3) 2.5fit x 7Fit = 2Nr.
We need above-mentioned price and picture.