SMC may not be the very first brand that jumps into your mind when it comes to the most popular and standout ceiling fans, but this does not talk less of the quality of the brand. Talk about great ceiling fan efficiency; talk about ceiling fan durability; then you can be certain to mention SMC ceiling fans. If you are familiar with the ceiling fan industry, you most likely would have come across SMC ceiling fans as they are among the oldest and unique fans out there.
With the quality of the brand already established, this post takes a look at how much their ceiling fans go for in the current market. We will also consider some things to note about the brand and their products.
Price of SMC ceiling fans in Nigeria
SMC Ceiling fans, like all other ceiling fan brands, come in different sizes, types and designs. As it stands, SMC ceiling fans are in two main types – the K model and the KL model. The K model is the most popular in the market and can be purchased for anything between N21, 000 ad N27, 000 depending on the power output of the fan, the period of purchase, the place of purchase and the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase. The KL model is also available for purchase around the same price range.
It should be noted that with the current global unease as a result of the pandemic, there could be a rise in the amount the ceiling fans go for. While we expect this rise to be insignificant, we will update the price as soon as there is a significant change.
SMC ceiling fans can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be bought from various ecommerce stores across the country.
SMC ceiling fans: Things you will like about them
SMC ceiling fans may not be the most popular in the fan industry in Nigeria today, but they have placed themselves in a class that has distinguished them from others. The ceiling fan, regardless of the inches of the fan, guarantee value for your money and you cannot just be wrong with SMC. Here are some factors that make them one of the very best in the industry.
- Efficiency: One of the first things one should consider when buying a ceiling fan is the efficiency of the fan. The great news here is that when it comes to SMC fans, you wouldn’t be disappointed in this department. In fact, there are only a few other brands than can compete with their product’s efficiency. Regardless of the inches of the blades, the type you are going for or the power rating, the fans maintain high quality from every sphere of it.
- Durability: If you are looking for a ceiling fan you can use for a long period of time without any issue, then the SMC ceiling fan should be among the top options on your list. Their fans are built to be strong and rugged enough to adapt to several environments. Provided they are maintained as expected, one shouldn’t have serious issues that would warrant constant attention of repairers to fix the fan.
- Easy to Install: While majority of the ceiling fans in the market today are quite easy to install, there are a few ones that customers have complained about when it comes to installation. The issue could be with the blades or the control. SMC fans, however are very easy to install. While one would require the knowledge of how fans generally work or just get an engineer to install the ceiling fan, it is very easy to install. Also, the speed controls are very easy to regulate.
SMC ceiling fans: Things you may not like about them
SMC ceiling fans are generally great, but like many other brands, they have some downsides that might not go so well with some people. Here are some;
- Expensive: No putting it lightly, SMC fans are one of the most expensive ceiling fans in the market today. While they largely offer value for money, especially in terms of efficiency, durability and overall functionality, they prices they go for are on the high side. Ceiling fans, although not necessarily in the same category sells for between N10, 000 – N18, 000 but the SMC fans are about 20 to 50 percent higher.
- Can be Noisy: Another downside of the SMC ceiling fans is that the fan can get noisy, especially when it is developing faults. Some reviewers have complained about the fact that while the noise is a sign that things are not right with the fan, the noise can be very disturbing.
- Not Readily Available: SMC ceiling fans are not the most readily available in the ceiling fan market in Nigeria. In fact, as it stands now, over 60 percent of ecommerce stores do not have the products available as they are out of stock. While part of this is as a result of the limitation when it comes to importation of electronics into the country due to the global pandemic, SMC products are becoming very scarce as people are complaining about the limited numbers manufactured in general. This means that you cannot walk into a random ceiling fan store and expect to see any model of the SMC ceiling fan.
- Current Price of Cement in Nigeria Today (January 2022)
- Price of SMC Ceiling Fans in Nigeria (2022)
- Transparent Roofing Sheet Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Dangote Cement Price Today (January 2022)
- Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria (2022)
- PVC Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Building a Duplex in Nigeria in 2022
- The Cost of Decking in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Foundation for 3-Bedroom Flat in Nigeria
- Prices of Building Blocks in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (January 2022)
- Softwood Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Interlocking Paving Stones Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Building a 3-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Kerbs in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Turkish Doors Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria in 2022
- Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Sheet Glass in Nigeria (January 2022)
- POP Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2022)
- Prices of Asbestos Ceiling in Nigeria (January 2022)
- 1500L Water Tank Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Prices of Virony Doors in Nigeria (2022)
- Value Paints Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Cost of Parapet in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Prices of Steel Rods (Reinforcements) in Nigeria (2022)
- Floor Tiles Prices in Nigeria (Per Square Meter) 2022
- Rain Water Collector Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Cost of Wood for Roofing in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Cost of Aluminium Roofing Sheets in Nigeria (2022)
- Price of Suspended Ceiling in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Nigerite Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Prices of WC Seats in Nigeria (2022)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (2022)
- Prices of Land in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria (2022)
- China Doors Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Plumbing Materials in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Window Blind Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Bathtubs in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Tower Aluminum Roofing Price List (January 2022)
- The Cost of Granite in Nigeria (January 2022)
- Dulux Paint Price List in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Doors in Nigeria (January 2022)
- White Cement Price in Nigeria (2022 Updates)
- Cost of Building a 4-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2022)