Virony doors are rated among the very best in the market today. When it comes to style, durability, design, quality and class in doors, it is hard to look beyond Virony doors. From the very moment they entered into the door manufacturing market, through the period they took the Nigerian market by storm with their top quality and attractive door designs, there was never a doubt that the quality of their doors. They are reliable, they are strong and practically give you all you need in a standard classy door.
Here, we will take a look at price of the various types of Virony doors available in the Nigerian market today.
Prices of Virony doors in Nigeria
Virony doors are available in different sizes and types, and hence, vary in prices. They are among the most expensive doors designs available. The prices they go for largely depends heavily on the material used, design and overall quality. In most cases, Virony doors with lovely designs and the ones built with steel are more expensive than ones with regular designs built with other materials.
- Virony Steel Doors 3 feet – N35, 000 – N55, 000
- Virony Steel Doors 4 feet – N60, 000 – N80, 000
- Virony Armored Door 3 Feet – N200, 000 – N250, 000
Virony doors generally costs between N30, 000 and N300, 000 depending on the type of material used and the size of the door. These doors can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be purchased via online stores and other contemporary building material stores around. It should be noted that the prices are dependent on the size of the doors. For instance, 3 feet doors are generally cheaper than 4 feet doors. Also, the strength, materials and features also determine how cheap or expensive doors are. Other factors that affect the variation in prices include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase and other related factors.
Things you will like about Virony doors
Virony doors are regarded as one of the best in the market. They are also among the most sought after in the Nigeria and in Africa and will likely rule the market in years to come. Here are some of the characteristics you will like about these doors.
- Nice Design: If elegant style and design are among the factors you consider when picking a door, then Virony doors are designed for you. The doors are big on designs and are one of those doors you’d love at first sight. They come in different styles and can be designed in different colours. With these doors, you will never go wrong when it comes to style.
- Variety – Another fantastic characteristic about the virony doors is that they come in different types and sizes. You can even demand for a colour you want. Also, they vary in sizes and prices. You can get one for as low as N35, 000 and one as high as N300, 000 depending on the type you are looking for and how much you have to spend. It is worth nothing though, that if you are placing
- Durability: Virony doors are one of the most durable doors available today. They are made from reliable materials that can withstand various whether conditions and temperatures. Apart from the fact that their security doors and very strong, they last for a long period of time. Provided they maintained well, you can be sure of the quality of the door, thanks to the superiority of the materials used.
- Easy to Install and Maintain: Talk about ease of maintenance, virony doors are relatively easy to maintain. The doors are also relatively easy to install. The doors are also generally easy to clean and maintain.
Things you may not like about Virony doors
- Cost: When compared with many other door types and brands in the market, it is easy to conclude that virony doors are relatively expensive. In fact, they are one of the most expensive doors around. While you will spend a lot to get these doors, you can be sure that you’d get absolute value for your money. It should be noted also that there are loads of counterfeit virony-like doors in the market and you should be careful you are getting the original.
Things to consider before choosing a door
The market for doors has grown over the past years, thanks to the increasing number of structures being built every day. Doors vary in sizes, materials, quality, design, and durability. Today, there are various classes of doors which has only made it more difficult to choose a type to buy. The most expensive doors may not always be the best for you in certain scenarios. Various doors have been designed for some specific purposes. It is always important to consider some basic factors before deciding to buy one. Here are some of the factors to look out for when buying a door for your building.
- The first thing to consider is where you want to install the door. You will be looking at a security door if you want to install the door right in the entrance of the house. If they are within the house, between rooms, for instance, you can get normal fancy doors. Security doors are usually stronger and offer better security, unlike normal doors.
- You should also consider how much you have to spend on a door. Doors come in different grades and vary in prices. Go for one you can afford while also considering the quality and durability though.
- The Cost of Granite in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of Bathtubs in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Prices of WC Seats in Nigeria (2021)
- Floor Tiles Prices in Nigeria (Per Square Meter) 2021
- Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2021)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (2021)
- Cost of Building a 3-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Virony Doors in Nigeria (2021)
- Turkish Doors Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- China Doors Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- White Cement Price in Nigeria (2021 Updates)
- Cost of Foundation for 3-Bedroom Flat in Nigeria
- Prices of Land in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of Aluminium Roofing Sheets in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Plumbing Materials in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria (2021)
- Dulux Paint Price List in Nigeria (2021)
- Window Blind Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Price of SMC Ceiling Fans in Nigeria (2021)
- Nigerite Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- 1500L Water Tank Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Cost of Building a 4-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Doors in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Dangote Cement Price Today (May 2021)
- Cost of Building a Duplex in Nigeria in 2021
- The Cost of Decking in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria in 2021
- Current Price of Cement in Nigeria Today (May 2021)
- PVC Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (2021)