One of the most important parts of a building is the ceiling. When it comes to beautifying a house, the ceiling is one major aspect that needs looking into. Accept it or not, the ceiling plays a vital role in determining how classy and beautiful a house is. The world has gone past the ages of asbestos. Although wooden ceiling designs have their place in the market, it is difficult to look past PVC panel designs when it comes to beautifying your ceiling.
The introduction of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) panels of ceiling designs has made a remarkable impact in the building market. Apart from the fact that this panel adds elegance and class to the building, they have a way of solidifying the building, giving it some balance. Little wonder why PVC panels now rank with the most sought after ceiling designs in Nigeria.
PVC panels are not just for fun; they have been manufactured from materials that meet the actual purpose of buy. Although they are basically for decorative purposes, the panels also serve as insulators and reduce sound or noise from the roof. PVC dampens both internal and external noises, guaranteeing a great night sleep without noise disturbance.
PVC panels come in different styles, designs, sizes and colours. They are available in different type and they vary in materials and qualities, thereby varying in prices. Although they can be expensive, PVC panels are not the most expensive ceiling deign type in Nigeria. They are relatively affordable and prices heavily depend on the quality and design of the panel.
PVCs are manufactured from various materials; from toys and random plastics to tools of construction materials and lots more. PVC panels have lots of advantages over some other types of ceiling design materials and it is no surprise how Nigerians have fallen in love with the beauty and elegance the panel brings to their buildings. It is suitable for various building types, personal houses, offices, malls, name it. They can also be used in different rooms and fit perfectly into any occasion. They are very easy to install, maintain and clean. In fact, they are one of the easiest ceiling designs to install. Styrofoam or polystyrene. You can install them directly to the ceiling with nails, staples or adhesives.
Prices of PVC ceilings in Nigeria
PVC panels are available in different sizes and types, hence, vary in prices. They are not the most expensive ceiling designs available, they are also not the cheapest. Fundamentally, their prices depend heavily on the material, design and quality of the ones you are going for. In most cases, PVCs with mixed designs are generally more expensive than ones with singular colours and designs. The installation charges also depend on the kind of material and other basic factors.
PVC panels can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be purchased via online stores and other contemporary building material stores around.
In the market today, PVC ceiling costs between N5, 000 – N25, 000 per bundle, depending on the quality, design, place and period of buy and other similar factors.
Things You Will Like About PVC Ceiling
- Safe Manufacturing material: One of the most important advantage PVC panels have over other ceiling designs is the safety of the material. Unlike some other ceiling designs, heavily polarized PVC contains very few additives and additional ingredients that might make it dangerous. Many other ceiling materials make use of asbestos coatings that can be very dangerous to the health of people in the building.
- Ease of Installation: PVC panels are one of the easiest roofing sheets to install. They can be installed in a day or two. Because the materials are lightweight, you can save on engineering and building the supporting structure. They are also relatively cheap to install.
- Variety: PVC panels are available in different designs, colours and styles. They are produced in mass and are available through wide range of colours and designs. You may even be lost in variety of options available.
- Durability: Take nothing away from the PVC panels when it comes to durability. They are widely regarded as one of the most
Things You May Not Like About PVC Ceiling
- Traces of Chlorine Gas: One of the greatest controversy about PVC material is that it makes use of chlorine, which is a gas that can be very dangerous to the health of people. Although the material does not have a vast amount of the substance, there is a fear of break down in such a way that some amount of chlorine released in the air which can be dangerous.
- Not so Attractive: Truth be told, PVC panels are not the most attractive ceiling materials. Although they are ok, there are other ceiling materials that offer much more class and beauty.
See Prices of Other Building Materials in Nigeria
- Window Blind Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Current Price of Cement in Nigeria Today (September 2019)
- Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria (2019)
- Turkish Doors Prices in Nigeria (September 2019)
- Floor Tiles Prices in Nigeria (Per Square Meter) 2019
- White Cement Price in Nigeria (2019 Updates)
- Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria in 2019
- Prices of Doors in Nigeria (September 2019)
- Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria (2019)
- Dulux Paint Price List in Nigeria (2019)
- PVC Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Dangote Cement Price Today (September 2019)
- Prices of WC Seats in Nigeria (2019)
- Cost of Aluminium Roofing Sheets in Nigeria (2019)
- Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2019)
- China Doors Prices in Nigeria (2019)