The Hyundai Creta entered the automobile market in Nigeria with lots of expectations. After the fast-rising automobile brand has teased the industry about this midsize SUV for a long time, car lovers all over the world embraced its launch in the market a few years ago with excitement. This is one of those vehicles you cannot but fall in love with at first sight.
In this post, we will look at the core features of the vehicle and how much various versions and models go for in Nigeria today.
Prices of Brand New Hyundai Creta in Nigeria
As it stands, you can buy a brand new Hyundai Creta for anything between N8.9 million and N13 million depending on the models. Some other factors like currency exchange rate, custom clearance tariffs and period of purchase also affect the eventual price a brand new Hyundai Creta goes for.
The compact SUV is readily available for purchase across Nigeria. They can be purchased directly from the manufacturer or from various distributors all over the world.
Prices of Used Hyundai Creta in Nigeria
The list below highlights the latest prices of various models of both foreign (Tokunbo) and locally used Hyundai Creta go for in Nigeria in 2019. Factors including the model of the vehicle, the condition of the vehicle, the currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance tariffs and other related factors have been considered, hence the variation in the prices.
Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Hyundai Creta in Nigeria
- 2014 – 2015: N4 million – N6 million
- 2016 – 2018: N6 million – N7 million
Locally Used Hyundai Creta in Nigeria
- 2014 – 2015: N3.5 million – N5 million
- 2016 – 2018: 4.3 million – N6 million
Used Hyundai Creta are, like many other Hyundai vehicles, readily available in the automobile market across the country. Although these compact SUVs are generally not as strong as vehicles of some other popular automobile brands like Toyota and Honda, they have fair second-hand value.
Hyundai Creta Overview
Strong competition usually results in improved products. This is one reason Hyundai Creta keeps getting better and the brand smarter. With a lot of compact SUVs being released into the market by the day, you’d expect existing brands and models to do better. Hyundai has done just that with the Creta.
One look at the well-designed compact SUV and you’ll agree it looks a bit more complete, premium and tough than previous models. The bigger grille, a slew plate and fresher elements for the headlamps give the Creta a sportier, wider stance. Sadly, the brand could not find an answer to the Creta’s odd-looking derriere; only redesigned taillights, reformed bumper design and a skid plate complete the changes.
Things You Will Like About Hyundai Creta
Pocket Friendly: This is perhaps one of the most attractive facts about this compact SUV. It is amazing to see a midsize SUV with so much amazing features go for such price. IT not only rates among the cheapest in its category while rating among the very best in modern time, it also rates among the cheapest to maintain. If you desire a very smart, compact and highly efficient midsize SUV without having to break the bank, the Hyundai Creta is a great option to consider.
Fuel Economy: A lovely SUV with great fuel economy will always be a cream of the crop in the market and it is no surprise how Creta has emerged among the most sought after in its category today.
Efficient Engine: If you appreciate SUVs that are silent on the road and are smooth to drive, then you will surely enjoy this SUV. The vehicle moves on the road with little to no noise with its 1.6 and 1.4 litre (Diesel/Petrol) & 1.6litre Petrol engine option.
Delightful Design: Hyundai Creta is one of the vehicles you look at and fall in love with at first sight. The design is unique and smart. The bold and commanding vehicle boasts three Slat Chrome Grille.Its exterior follows the design of modern compact SUVs in the market today and you can just be in awe of its interior. The Driver Door Sensor completes a stunning design. Impressive stuff this is.
Things You May Not Like About Hyundai Creta
Missing Core features: This is one of the most notable disadvantages of the Creta.While much has been said about its lovely design and appreciable features, the SUV missed some core features that people would have expected. For instance, the All-Wheel Drive, third row seat, Cooled Glove Box, Automatic Folding Outside Rear-View Mirrors were absent. Also, Height Adjustable seat belts were also not available.
Not So Impressive Safety Features: Hyundai Creta, like some other Hyundai vehicles, does not boast as much safety features as one would expect in a compact SUV. For instance, features like cruise control, speed sensing door lock and rear seat child lock were absent.
Overall, the newly added features and more modern design have made the Creta even more difficult to resist if you are in the market for a compact family SUV. It now boasts a lot working for it – it is more spacious, comfortable, efficient and smooth to handle and control.
The only negative feedback are the few features it misses out on. Also, the automatic variants do not feature all the bells and toots. Apart from these, the Creta continues to get our thumbs up and the market appreciates the design, efficiency and overall performance.
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (February 2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (February 2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)