Since Masujiro Hashimoto founded the Nissan Group in December of 1933, the automobile maker has grown from a small indigenous brand in one tiny village in Japan to become a formidable player on the world stage. This growth can be attributed in no small measure, to the principles passed down by Hashimoto since the company’s inception. A little familiarity with a few of Nissan’s car products and you can sense a company that is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation and great customer experience.
The Nissan brand may not necessarily be among the world’s top 3 or even 5, but is definitely a force to reckon with in the world of automobiles. Its sleekness and grand design cannot be overlooked, as it has slowly and gradually taken its place amongst top brands in the world. This is a clear example of when innovation meets a beautiful idea.
While Nissan has quite an impressive array of sleek automobiles under its command such as the Nissan Altima and the Nissan Murano, the Nissan Pathfinder and the Nissan Xterra are two models that have greatly appealed to the needs of a number of users. For one thing, their calm look and yet rugged nature make them a good fit for a variety of road types.
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Nissan Xterra
- Nissan Pathfinder Prices in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
- Nissan Pathfinder Prices (Nigerian Used)
- Nissan Xterra Prices in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
- Nissan Xterra Prices (Nigerian Used)
- Check current prices of other cars in Nigeria
The Nissan Pathfinder is a sports-utility vehicle or what we can also call a ‘Jeep’. It was first manufactured in 1985, and from that time till date, it has been in production, even though there have been several changes. For example, from 1985 till 1995, the Nissan Pathfinder was made as a Compact SUV but was changed to a Mid-sized SUV(larger than a compact SUV in size) thereafter till date. The Nissan Pathfinder was made as a successor to the Nissan Bushmaster. It is a front engine vehicle that comes in rear wheel, front wheel and four-wheel drive models. It comes in diesel, turbo diesel and petrol engines.
This compact SUV is another amazing product produced by Nissan. It was first produced in 1999 and has undergone several generational changes since then. It is a 5-door SUV and has various layout options including Front engine, rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive. Production of the vehicle has taken place between 1999–2015, 2003–2007 in Brazil, and 2003–2013 in China.
Nissan Pathfinder Prices in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
- Nissan Pathfinder 2003 === N1,700,000 – N2,200,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2004 === N1,700,000 – N2,400,000
- Nissan Pathfinder LE 2006 === N2,200,000 – N3,400,000
- Nissan Pathfinder LE 2006 V6 === N3,000,000 – N3,800,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2014 === N11,000,000 – N12,000,000
Nissan Pathfinder Prices (Nigerian Used)
- Nissan Pathfinder 2001 === N700,000 – N1,300,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2002 === N500,000 – N1,500,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2003 === N1,200,000 – N1,350,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2004 === N800,000 – N1,400,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2005 === N1,200,000 – N1,900,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2007 === N1,200,000 – N2,000,000
- Nissan Pathfinder 2008 === N1,250,000 – N1,800,000
Nissan Xterra Prices in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
- Nissan Xterra 2002 === N1,400,000 – N1,700,000
- Nissan Xterra 2003 === N1,500,000 – N2,000,000
- Nissan Xterra 2004 === N1,600,000 – N1,900,000
- Nissan Xterra 2005 === N3,000,000 – N4,000,000
- Nissan Xterra 2006 === N3,200,000 – N3,800,000
- Nissan Xterra 2010 === N3,800,000 – N4,500,000
Nissan Xterra Prices (Nigerian Used)
- Nissan Xterra 2002 === N500,000 – N900,000
- Nissan Xterra 2005 === N1,100,000 – N1,500,000
- Nissan Xterra 2007 === N1,600,000 – N2,000,000
Note that these prices vary according to the condition of the vehicle; it’s engine, its body, mileage and several other factors.
Things you should know about the Nissan Pathfinder
The Nissan Pathfinder has evolved through four generations to become what it is today. The first generation (WD21) was made between 1985-1995 and came in 2-door and 4-door models. The wheelbase is about 2,649mm (104.3in) l, with the length standing at 4,366mm (171.9in) and the width being 1,689mm(66.5mm). The heights came in variations by model and year and included XE:1,689mm (65.7in), 1986-89 SE & LE: 1,679mm (66.1in) and 1990-95 SE 1,694mm (66.7in).
Second generation Pathfinders were made around 1996-2004 and included the tag; R50. The engine type here include 3.5L V6, 3.3L V6, 3.0L 14 turbo diesel and 3.2L 14 turbo diesel. The wheelbase is a standard 2,700mm (106.3in). There are variations to the length, width and height of Pathfinders in this generation.
The length included 4,529mm (178.3) for 1999-2002 models and 4,641mm (182.7in) for 2000-2004 models. This generation Pathfinders represent a complete redesign from the previous generation and so they actually appear more appealing.
Third generation Pathfinders, made around 2005-2012, came as 4-door SUV models. They came fitted with choice engines such as 4.0L V6 and 5.6L V8. The wheelbase of this generation Pathfinders is a standard 2,850mm. As with previous generations, there are variations to the height, width and length.
The fourth generation Pathfinders have been in production since 2013 till date. As you would expect, this generation comes with the latest techs and accessories from Nissan. And in correspondence, they also come with the latest prices in the market, after all, comfort is worth its price.
The body type is a 4-door crossover with the engine types being 2.5L 14 gasoline hybrid, 3.5L V6 gasoline and 2.5L diesel. For technical dimensions, the wheelbase is a standard 2,900mm (114.2in), the length is 5,009mm (197.2in), the width is 1,961mm (77.2in) while the height stands at 1,768mm (69.9in). As of 2015, the R52 series is only available in North America, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and the Middle East.
Things you should know about Nissan Xterra
The raised rear roofline of the Nissan Xterra is a trademark of this model. It allows for more room for those at the back so they can sit in a stadium position.
Things you’ll like about the Nissan Pathfinder and Xterra
I would’ve simply asked you to get a Pathfinder yourself if you truly want to know about the goodies it brings. Truly, no one can clearly describe the feeling you get from being on a Pathfinder and the Xterra. It is one SUV that puts you on a very elevated position and makes you feel on top of the world (in a good way). However, for the sake of this post, I’ll highlight a few things that I know you’d like about the brand.
- Size: If you’re a fan of large sized SUVs, the Nissan Pathfinder is for you. The big look on the outside actually corresponds with the interior, as you’ll find it’s quite spacious in comparison with other brands in its class.
- Pricing: While the Nissan Pathfinder isn’t outright the best out there, it is a good buy for its money. For one thing, others SUVs that can match the Nissan Pathfinder and Xterra parts and seating can’t compare in price.
- Roominess: Of a truth, the Pathfinder and Xterra are very roomy, and this can be accredited to its size. This room allows for added comfort and space to keep your gears.
Things you may not like about Nissan Pathfinder
- Durability: Nissan Pathfinder and Xterra may not give you the kind of durability you desire. So it would be wrong to expect the same thing you would from a Mercedes, Peugeot, or even a Toyota. This doesn’t mean the vehicles are not durable at all. They are not just the most durable on the market.
- Aging Look: I know many brands and models of vehicles that begin to look very bad as they age. This is probably one of them. Sometimes, it just feels as though the body begins to sag as you continue to use for years.
Check current prices of other cars in Nigeria
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (November 2019)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2019
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (November 2019)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (November 2019)