Take a quick look at the exterior of the latest model of Mercedes-Benz C300, and you’d most likely not get the picture out of your head anytime soon. Its amazingly appealing exterior apart, this sedan oozes class from all over. Mercedes Benz has indeed built a class of its own in the mobile industry and the introduction of the latest C300 only shows they are only going to get better.
While almost everything about this vehicle is remarkable and attractive, the key talking point has been the price in the market. Do you want to know how much the C300 goes for in the market today? You are on the right page. Let us take a look at prices of C300 in the country today.
Brand new Mercedes Benz C300 price in Nigeria
Mercedes Benz vehicles are known for their consistency and continuity. This is also true for Classic C300. Ever since the first model was launched many years ago, the sedan has rated among the most sought after thanks to its road friendliness and outstanding features.
Like all other vehicles, prices of brand new Mercedes Benz C300 are affected by fluctuation in currency exchange rate, tariff and custom clearance charges. Regardless, the latest model can be gotten for anything between N33, 000, 000 and N38, 000, 000. This fee sometimes includes the tariff clearance charges and charges for other necessary documentation.
Brand new versions of the latest Mercedes C300 are available in Nigeria today. They can be shipped in directly from the manufacturers or purchased from the automobile vehicle distributors and dealers across the country.
Prices of foreign used Mercedes Benz C300 in Nigeria
While there is nothing as special as a brand new car, in neither quality nor sparkle, foreign used vehicles sometimes serve as great options. Used Mercedes Benz C300 may not be as shiny as the brand new counterpart may, but they still tastefully maintain that style and class the brand boast. The fact that Mercedes is known for their manufacture of strong and reliable vehicles means you shouldn’t have a problem going for a tidily used C300.
Here are prices of various foreign used models of C300 in Nigeria today
- 2005 & 2006: N 2.7 million – N3.7 million
- 2007 & 2008: N 3.7 million – N5.5 million
- 2009 & 2010: N4.8 million – N6.4 million
- 2011 & 2012: N7 million – N 10 million
- 2013 & 2014: N12.8 million – N17 million
- 2015 – 2017: N 22 million to N 27 million
Africa is a big market for foreign used vehicles and that does not look like shifting in years to come, thanks to the fact that they are fairly cheaper than brand new versions and maintain almost the same efficiency especially for reliable brands like Mercedes. They are also relatively easy to acquire and sometimes they do not even require a great deal of clearance. No matter the brand, model and type of vehicle, be almost sure to get a used version of it.
Locally used Mercedes Benz C300 prices in Nigeria
Depending on the type, model, reliability and durability of a vehicle, used versions are sometimes a great alternative to brand new or foreign used versions. For a strong and durable vehicle like the C300, buying a neat locally used version of the vehicle is a reasonable option. It not only saves you a lump of money, it also saves you time.
Here are the prices of locally used Mercedes Benz C300 in Nigeria in the current market.
- 2005 & 2006: N 1.5 million – N2 million
- 2007 & 2008: N 2 million – N4 million
- 2009 & 2010: N3 million – N5 million
- 2011 & 2012: N5 million – N 8 million
- 2013 & 2014: N6 million – N12 million
Mercedes Benz C300: Some things you need to know
Mercedes Benz C300 was last designed four years ago and be considered one of the classic compact sedans in the market today. While Mercedes have stuck with their traditional archetypal design, there is a significant improvement in various other compartments of the vehicle.
In C300’s favor is a faultless interior with a legendary design that still boasts lovely top-notch technology. Furthermore, the 2019 C-Class gets a range of updates which includes redesigned headlights and taillights, a power surge for some models, and reorganized tech such as standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a new steering wheel with infotainment regulators taken from Mercedes’ modern vehicles.
The C300 and C300 4Matic boast standard features including a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine of 255 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque, a nine-speed automatic transmission and 17-inch wheels. Also, the sedan boasts automatic wipers, a rearview camera, a sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, power-adjustable front seats, driver-seat memory settings, simulated leather upholstery, and 40/20/40-split compact rear seatbacks.
The AMG Line bundle adds AMG style and performance features which include upgraded brakes, sport suspension, a rear spoiler and unique exterior. Other packages offer blacked-out exterior trim designing and diverse wheels.
Mercedes Benz C300 should make a list of most car lovers, especially if you love compact sedans that combines style and efficiency. The sedan boasts plenty of power to content most drivers and a features long list of tech options that wouldn’t make you feel bored while driving. The AMG C 63 is kept for the most power and speed-hungry of enthusiasts while the AMG C 43 is a more suitable for standard drivers.
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 307 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Rolls Royce Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (October 2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX 330 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 301 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz C300 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)