It is difficult to mention the top automobile companies that stamped their authorities in the Nigerian automobile market without mentioning Peugeot Automobile. At some point, for all the right reasons, everyone wanted to own a Peugeot vehicle. Although the brand has been overtaken by more fanciful, stylish and arguably more modern automobile brands, they remain highly rated today, with the Peugeot 307 among their most sought after sedans.
The Nigerian market has grown to love this compact sedan. Thanks to its efficiency, durability and standard handling on the road, Peugeot remains among the top choices in its class. The amount the vehicle goes for in the market has been subject to discussions in recent times and it is worth looking at.
Brand new Peugeot 307 price in Nigeria
When you see that compact car hit the road with amazing efficiency and outright power, check again, it is most likely Peugeot 307. The sedan is one of those vehicles you will be sure to fall in love with at first sight, especially if you love compact hatchback cars. Its remarkable feature and high-tech gadgets rate it among the top modern-day compact vehicles.
Unfortunately, Peugeot officially stopped the production of the 307 in most part of the world in 2011. Although there are still traces of the vehicle in the market, they are only available as Foreign used. There is no longer brand new version of the vehicle.
Prices of Foreign Used (Tokunbo or Belgium) Peugeot 307 in Nigeria
This is where the market of Peugeot lies. Since the brand new versions of the vehicle are no longer available in the market, fans of the compact vehicle have opted for the foreign used version. The market of the used vehicle is a tricky one, with various factors affecting the eventual prices of the sedan. However, we have computed the prices foreign used versions of the Peugeot 307 go for based on the market today
Foreign used Peugeot 307
- 2005 – 2006: N700, 000 – N1.1 million
- 2007 – 2008: N900, 000 – N1.2 million
- 2009 – 2011: N1.1 million – N1.7 million
Foreign used vehicles are usually more expensive than locally used versions. Although Peugeot vehicles don’t have the very best of second hand value, it is makes reasonable sense to purchase foreign used versions of the vehicle, especially when brand new models are no longer available in major parts of the world.
Prices of Locally Used Peugeot 307 in Nigeria
Generally, prices of locally used Peugeot 307 vary. The eventual price the used vehicle goes for depend on the model which is determined by the year of production, physical and mechanical condition of the car, fuel mileage, and several other related factors. Some automobile brands have built a strong reputation for manufacturing durable and reliable vehicles; one of which Peugeot rates. The brand is seen as one of the brands that have proven over time to be reliable and you would not expect anything less from this compact sedan, hence, boasting a fair enough second-hand value.
Below are prices of locally used versions of some of Peugeot 307 finest models available today.
- 2005 – 2006: N450, 000 – N600, 000
- 2007 – 2008: N500, 000 – N800, 000
- 2009 – 2011: N750, 000 – N1 million
Peugeot 307: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Peugeot 307 is one of the brand’s most popular compact hatchback sedans. While some do not rate this sedan so highly in terms of efficiency and overall reliability, its style, class and interior still makes the sedan rate among the most sought after in Nigeria. It is, in fact, one of the most brilliant cars for people who just want a compact hatchback vehicle. Its size makes it a perfect fit for casual occasions and times you just want to drive round town without so much attention.
The sedan was launched as a three and five door hatchback vehicle, although in 2002, the 307 range was extended, with the introduction of a hybrid 307 SW. It boasts an optional third row of detachable seats, so it is more supple due to its MPV like structure. The SW came to existence because Peugeot did not develop a compact MPV spinoff, instead favouring to offer a more dynamic version, but preserving the style and road features of an estate.
One of the compact sedan’s strong points is its strangely roomy and well-designed interior. While the outside is not so special, especially for the base models, the inside has a touch of class and classiness. The compact sedan offers an exceptional spacious cabin, which is capable of accommodating four people with ease and a considerable amount of luggage. The Peugeot 307 interior was designed with soft and suitable seats, which can be folded to extend the cargo space, which is a lot useful for both the driver and passengers.
Unlike the previous models, the latest models (2008 – 2011 models) did not feature saloon versions, as saloons were much preferred to hatchbacks in the global market. The 307 suffers from less than average overall build quality and dependability, having featured at the bottom of the German Automobile Club analytic statistics for 3 to 5 year old compact family cars. However, the 2005 model saw a renovation within the model and reliability greatly increased, making it a more popular and dependable model. The 2006 and 2007 models were also referenced to be lot more reliable and dependable.
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Rolls Royce Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (October 2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 307 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX 330 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz C300 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 301 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus RX 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)