Talk about strength, agility, and all-round durability, and I know you’re talking about Mercedes Benz. Some people refer to the brand as the King of automobiles. Others simply say you can’t go wrong with a Benz. It combines luxury with performance, cutting across its collection; from SUVs, saloon, coupés, crossovers, buses, Lorrie’s and even trucks. No one can deny its quality.
Named after one of its founders, Karl Benz, the automobile giant is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. Since its incorporation in 1926, the brand has produced numerous types and models of automobiles of different shapes, sizes, and for different purposes. Whatever you need a Benz for, be sure that, just like the slogan implies, you’ll get the best or nothing.
So that we don’t get ahead of ourselves, we shall limit the scope of cars to those produced from 1990 till date. Some of the models that have been released by Mercedes Benz since then include the following;
- SL-Class (1989-2001)
- C-Class (1993-2000)
- E-Class (1995-Present)
- S-Class W140 (1998-2005/6)
- S-Class W220 (1998-2005/6)
- A-Class (1997-Present)
- M-Class (1997-2015)
- CLK Class (1998-2010)
- A-Class W168 (2000-2004)
- A-Class W169 (2004-2012)
- B-Class W245 (2005-2011)
- B-Class W246 (2011-Present)
And the more recent M-Class, R-Class, S-Class, SLS AMG, CLA Class, GLA Class, SL Class, GSL Class, and the AMG C63. All of these models exist as cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Buses and vans.
Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria
Due to the long history of this brand, this post will only stick to models that are actually very popular in Nigeria today. To do this, we will limit the prices to products produced between 2000 and 2018. We will take a look at foreign used (tokunbo) and locally used Mercedes Benz models as well.
Brand New Mercedes Benz Price in Nigeria
- Mercedes-Benz E300 2017 === N28,000,000 – N45,000,000
Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Mercedes Benz Prices
- Mercedes Benz GL-Class 2008 === N5,000,000 – N10,000,000
- Mercedes Benz C300 2012 === N6,000,000 – N14,000,000
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2005 === N3,000,000 – N4,000,000
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2006 === N4,500,000 – N6,000,000
- Mercedes Benz CLK350 SUV 2012 === N9,500,000 – N11,000,000
- Mercedes Benz CLK 2005 === N2,500,000 – N3,800,000
- Mercedes Benz CLK 2012 === N9,000,000 – N12,000,000
- Mercedes Benz CL Class 55 V8 2009 === N9,000,000 – N10,000,000
- Mercedes Benz C300 2010 === N4,000,000 – N5,000,000
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2010 === N6,000,000 – N8,500,000
- Mercedes Benz CLK 350 4MATIC 2011 === N7,000,000 – N9,500,000
- Mercedes Benz C200 2005 === N1,700,000 – N3,000,000
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2008 === N5,000,000 – N7,000,000
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2006 === N4,000,000 – N6,500,000
- Mercedes Benz E350 2014 === N10,000,000- N15,500,000
Locally Used Mercedes Benz Prices in Nigeria
- Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic 2010 === N5,500,000 – N9,000,000
- Mercedes Benz C200 2005 === N800,000 – N1,800,000
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.1 CDi 2008 === N3,000,000 – N5,000,000
- Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 4MATIC 2010 === N5,500,000 – N9,000,000
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 550 2003 === N7,000,000 – N12,000,000
- Mercedes-Benz C280 2005 === N1,000,000 – N2,200,000
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class 2014 === N9,000,000 – N13,000,000
- Mercedes-Benz CLS550 2007 === N2,500,000 – N4,200,000
- Mercedes-Benz GLK 2010 === N4,500,000 – N7,000,000
Things you should know about the Mercedes Benz automobile brand
Maybe you have before that a Mercedes Benz will never tumble on the road in the event of an accident. As exaggerated as the claim sounds, it is only an illustration of how solid the brand is. Have you ever asked yourself why that will even be possible? It is said that Mercedes vehicles have very good ground traction that is able to keep it on its wheels, almost feeling glued to the ground.
It is not possible to efficiently exhaust all the models that Mercedes has produced till date, but this post will do justice to a few products that share similar characteristics.
Mercedes Benz ML350
The Mercedes Benz M-Class, now referred to as GLS Class is the family that the ML350 belongs. Known fully as the Mid-size Luxury class, the ML Class was produced between 1998 and 2015 before it was replaced by the GLE Class. It is a Crossover SUV vehicle made for people who love class and elegance. It comes in various layouts, including the front-engine rear wheel drive, and front engine four-wheel drive.
The model was initially simply called the M-Class, but with several controversies surrounding the nomenclature and that of the BMW M series, there was a need to adopt a newer name, and therefore the ML. In 2015, it was renamed the GLS, with the G standing for what is often called “G-Wagon). The E, on the other hand, is a reminder that the vehicle is the SUV version of the S-Class.
The vehicle can be powered by engines ranging from the 3.5L V6, 3.0L Bi-turbo V6, 4.7L Bi-turbo V8, 5.5L Bi-turbo V8, 2.1L I4 turbo-diesel, to the 3.0L V6 turbo-diesel. It’s transmission are either the 7-speed automatic or the 9-speed automatic.
Mercedes Benz C Class
Talk about style, durability, and a steady ride all in a single package. The Mercedes C-Class is a dream car. And I’m talking about the recent models that come with further initials. Whether it is CL or CLK, the C-Class brand is one that has established itself as a choice luxury car in the global automobile market. It is available in Sedan, Coupé, and Cabriolet to meet your specific convenience.
For this model, a 241-hp turbo 2.0-ltr inline-four and nine-speed automatic are the standard specs. A hybrid plug-in version of the sedan has 275 horsepower and is great for 51 MPGe combined, for the specific EPA.
Mercedes Benz G Class
This is the third model family this post will briefly talk about. This model, which is sometimes called G-Wagon, is a full luxury SUV. When you see one drive past you, be sure it is a big boy or one of the senators. They are notorious for owning this ride. When the body design first hit the market, people were amazed by its boxy outlook, much like folded cardboard. Today, it is on every big boy’s (and girl too) wish list.
The G Class has been produced since 1979, going through amazing transformations and upgrades in its journey. Another amazing thing to note about this model is that it is the preferred vehicle for many national armies and police forces around the world, including Argentina, Germany, Greece, Egypt, Canada, France, Ireland, and Indonesia, to mention a few.
What you’d like about Mercedes Benz
- Durability: I’d be the first to tell you that Mercedes Benz products are durable. These products here can bear most of the conditions in several lands and climes.
- Class: There is usually this status that is conferred on someone driving an expensive Mercedes. First, you’re a big boy or girl…financially. Second, you have a high sense of maturity, because, as we have come to realise, Mercedes Benz is for men, and third, the car is just beautiful.
- Customer Support: Mercedes Benz has good customer service located in several parts of the country, and the world. So you don’t have to worry about being clueless when it comes to repairs.
- Functionality: It also has amazing functionality, both as an individual car and as a family car.
- Unique: The unique craft of Mercedes Benz is something that is uncompromising. Nothing else looks or for else like it, and for that, you know you’re driving an amazing brand.
What you may not like about Mercedes Benz cars
- The cars, especially the modern brands, are quite expensive.
- It doesn’t have good fuel economy. For most of them, the reserve tank is usually very large.
Check current prices of other cars in Nigeria
- Lexus RX 330 Price in Nigeria (2023)
- Cost of Clearing Cars in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Peugeot 301 Price in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2023)
- 75Ah Car Battery Price in Nigeria (2023)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2023)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Innoson Motors Price List (March 2023)
- Lamborghini Urus Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Mini Cooper Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Peugeot 307 Price in Nigeria (2023)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Tipper Truck Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Bugatti Chiron Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- How Much is a Tesla Vehicle in Nigeria? (March 2023)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Electric Scooter Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Bugatti Veyron Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Mack Truck Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Lexus RX 350 Price in Nigeria (2023)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- MAN Diesel Truck Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (March 2023)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Mini Bus Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Maxxis Tyre Review & Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2023)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Bajaj Qute Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2023)
- Rolls Royce Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Cargo Tricycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Mercedes Benz C300 Price in Nigeria (2023)
Nice work, but I noticed that you have 800,000-1,000000 for c class under Tokunbo and 850,000-1,050,000 of the same make under Nigerian used. Could this be a typographical error?