It may surprise you to learn that Peugeot started out by making coffee mills and bicycles, not cars. Talk about drive and ambition, the French car makers have outdone themselves to become one of the most famous car brands in the world with a global presence in over 160 countries. In furtherance of their drive towards excellence, the Peugeot is the only brand in the world to market a complete mobility offering (cars, scooters, bikes) in addition to a wide range of services.
And as further proof of the company’s devotion to innovation, the new Peugeot 308 was named the 2017 car of the year in Geneva by a judging panel comprising 58 European journalists. The Peugeot brand is built around 3 core values: Allure; Excellence; and Emotion. Little wonder therefore the Nigerian military has been known to acquire various models of the peugeot brand as their official cars.
The Peugeot brand has also been known to take environmental friendliness into consideration as they were ranked second lowest for average CO2 emissions amongst other general brands in Europe in 2013 and 2014. In test of their reliability, Peugeot models of the 1950s and 1960s are still running in Africa and Cuba in the 2010s.
- Peugeot 307
- Peugeot 307 Prices in Nigeria (tokunbo)
- Peugeot 307 Prices in Nigeria (locally used)
- Peugeot 301
- Current Prices of Peugeot 301 in Nigeria
- Peugeot 301 Prices in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
- Peugeot 301 Prices in Nigeria (Locally Used)
- Check current prices of other cars in Nigeria
Manufactured in 2001 as a small family car, the Peugeot 307 was awarded the ‘European Car of the Year’ title for 2017. Its production continued in China and certain South American markets until 2014 whereafter it was discontinued. It is available in 3 and 5-door hatchback, 2-door coupe cabriolet, 5-door estate and 4-door saloon models. It is a front-engine and front-wheel drive car.
Peugeot 307 Prices in Nigeria (tokunbo)
Firstly, the production of the Peugeot 307 ended in 2014. As a result, it is impossible to get a brand new one. What is available are Tokunbo (foreign used) and locally used ones (Nigerian used).
- Peugeot 307 2002 === N1,400,000 – N2,000,000
- Peugeot 307 2003 === N1,700,000 – N2,200,000
- Peugeot 307 2004 === N2,000,000 – N2,500,000
Peugeot 307 Prices in Nigeria (locally used)
- Peugeot 307 2003 === N700,000 – N950,000
Things you should know about the Peugeot 307
The Peugeot 307 is available in both petrol and diesel engines based on your preference. The engine types include 1.4L 14 (petrol), 1.6L 14 (petrol), 1.6L HDi 14 (diesel HDII), 2.0L 14 (petrol) and 2.0L 14 (diesel). The wheelbase is 2,610mm (102.8in) for the hatchback and coupe cabriolet, while the sedan wagon is 2,710mm (106.7in). The length stretches at 4,210mm (165.7in) for the hatchback, 4,350mm (171.3in) for the coupe cabriolet, 4,420mm (176.0in) for the sedan.
The width is a standard 1,510mm (59.4in) for all the models except the coupe cabriolet is 1,420mm (55.9in).
Things you’ll like about the Peugeot 307
Design: With a steeply rising bonnet connected to a rather highly sloped windscreen, the Peugeot 307 can be quite attractive. Coupled with its frame, the car actually poses as a beauty. This is not to imply that it is the most beautiful car in the market, there is no such thing. However in its class, it commands quite the respect based on looks.
Size: In denial of its outward appearance, the Peugeot 307 is quite spacious. As a successor to the Peugeot 306, it is larger than it in every respect. And as a family car, it can be very comfortable to be in, especially for schoolruns and around the town movements
Running costs: The Peugeot 307 can be quite affordable to maintain as it does not incur high maintainance costs. It does not need to be serviced often neither does its parts need to replaced often.
Pricing: In comparison with its contemporaries from other brands, the Peugeot 307 is a favorably priced car.
Handling: The Peugeot 307 offers a great deal of driver experience while handling as it tends to answer smoothly in any direction.
Low fuel consumption: Peugeot has built a brand on a reputation of fuel efficiency and the Peugeot 307 is no different.
Things you may not like about the Peugeot 307
The Peugeot 307 has been said to have a below average build quality which implies that it’s not a car you’ll want to use for a very long time.
The Peugeot 301 is a compact car (North American) or small family car in British, acceptation. It was first released in 2012 and has been in production since then. One thing I like about this car is that it is actually assembled here in Kaduna, Nigeria since Peugeot has a plant there. In recognition of its excellence, the Peugeot 301 has won the Nigerian Car-of-the-Year (COTY) Award for two consecutive years, 2016 and 2017.
It beat rivals the Nissan Alnmera and the Kia Rio to emerge winner of this prestigous award. If you’re just hearing about this award, it is awarded by the Nigeria Auto Journalist Award (NAJA) and is the local version of the traditional global automotive industry award. The awards is conducted through an exhaustiv criteria by a jury of leading automobile journalists in Nigeria and given to vehicles assembled and/or imported into Nigeria by NAJA.
It includes other categories of awards and Recognitions of auto and allied auto accessories like tyres amongst others. The Peugeot is available in 4-door saloon model and comes with a front-engine and front-wheel-drive-layout.
Current Prices of Peugeot 301 in Nigeria
Since the Peugeot 301 is still in production till date, you can buy yourself a new one if you fancy new cars. If you do not, you can opt for Tokunbo(foreign used) or Nigerian used(locally used). Lets take a look at their prices.
Peugeot 301 Prices in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
- Peugeot 301 Sport 2015 === N2,800,000 – N3,200,000
- Peugeot 301 2015 === N2,600,000 – N3,000,000
Peugeot 301 Prices in Nigeria (Locally Used)
- Peugeot 301 2014 === N2,200,000 – N4,000,000
- Peugeot 301 2016 === N4,000,000 – N6,000,000
Things you should know about the Peugeot 301
The Peugeot 301 comes with a standard wheelbase of 2,655mm (104.4in). The length stretches at 4,442mm (174.9in) while the width is 1,748mm (68.8in). The height stands at 1,446mm (56.9in) while the kerb weight (total weight of the vehicle with standard equipment and necessary operating consumables is 1,055-1,165kg (2,326-2,568lb). The Peugeot 301 comes in a range of models of 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic and 6-speed automatic transmission.
It is powered by a range of engines including a three-cylinder 1.2 litre VTi petrol engine; a 1.2 puretech with 81bhp (60kW;82PS); a 1.6 VTi petrol with 114 bhp (85kW;116 ps). Diesel engines available are a 1.6 HDi with 91 bhp (68kW;92ps) and a 1.6 blueHDi delivering 99 bhp (74kW;100ps).
Things you’ll like about the Peugeot 301
1.2 Pure Tech Engine: The Peugeot 301 comes with the most significant improvement in engine technology under the Peugeot brand. Announced winner of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 international engine of the year award, a 1.2 pure tech engines gives you the power and performance of a 1.6 litre engine, but the efficiency of a smaller engine. This translates to improved acceleration, reduced fuel consumption and lower CO2 emissions.
Durability: The Peugeot 301 is built from start to finish to be a very durable car.
Fuel Efficiency: As is the Peugeot heritage, the Peugeot 301 comes with highly efficient fuel engines. In ordinary language, this means less visit to petrol stations.
Things you may not like about the Peugeot 301
It can be a bit on the high side in terms of cost as it is still in vogue. So you might want to consider the implications on your pocket.
Check current prices of other cars in Nigeria
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2019
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Toyota Hilux in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Toyota RAV4 in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2005 Price in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2007 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2008 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2010 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2012 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Corolla 2003 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Corolla Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Highlander Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Nigeria Cars & Price List (May, 2019)
- Toyota Sienna Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Venza Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)