You probably wouldn’t be wrong if you called the Range Rover Sport the Vin Diesel of automobiles. It’s commanding, classy, efficient and absolutely remarkable design tells why it is rated one of the best automobiles to ever grace planet earth.
Since the launch of its first model in 2006, Range Rover Sports has dominated the SUV market all over the world, you wouldn’t expect any less from a road magic compiled in the United Kingdom. It’s not-too-friendly price hasn’t stopped its rising demand in the market, especially in Nigeria where it is termed “the big man’s ride”.
Ask any average Nigerian what their dream car is, and over 50 percent will definitely tell you it’s the Range Rover Sport. This only highlights its high rating among Nigerians. Deservedly so, this almost-perfect jeep is a definition of comfort and class combined. Either behind the wheels or in the passenger’s seat, one thing is certain; with Range Rover Sports, you can never be wrong.
Range Rover Sports not only made other SUVs look average; the manner at which it took over in the Nigerian market remains amazing and mouth-watering. Its most significant effect was putting popular Hummer to bed. Thanks to its wonderful and user-friendly features, Nigerians have embraced this SUV since the launch of its first model.
With lots of controversies about the prices of this road boss, it is essential to take a detailed look of how much the different models go for in the market, whether brand new, foreign used and locally used. We will consider the prices of the models and explain the variations in the prices, including factors that caused the variation.
- Prices of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (brand new)
- Prices of Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Range Rover Sport in Nigeria
- Prices of Locally Used Range Rover Sport in Nigeria
- Range Rover Sport: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
- Range Rover Sport: Things You Will Like About the Vehicle
- Range Rover Sport: What You May Not Like About the Vehicle
- Check prices of other used cars in Nigeria
Prices of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (brand new)
This is probably the only controversial issue about this SUV: Its price. Although its features are awesome and user-friendly, some people still believe it is too expensive for the market. Despite the high price, Range Rover Sport still somehow leads the SUV automobile market in Nigeria.
A brand new Range Rover Sport can be gotten in Nigeria, either shipped directly from the manufacturers or via distributors. The latest model costs between 66 million – 80 million naira.
Prices of Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Range Rover Sport in Nigeria
- Range Rover Sport 2006 – 2008 === N6.7 million – N9 million
- Range Rover Sport 2009 – 2012 === N8 million – N18 million
- Range Rover Sport 2013 – 2016 === N22 million – N40 million
It should be noted that the variation in these prices is due to certain factors including the year of production, currency exchange rate and custom clearance tariff, which depends on the country the SUV is being imported from.
Prices of Locally Used Range Rover Sport in Nigeria
- Range Rover Sport 2006 – 2008 === N3 million – N7 million
- Range Rover Sport 2009 – 2012 === N7 million – 18 million
Just like the foreign used versions of the brand, the variation in the prices of the locally used versions is caused by some factors which include the condition of the vehicle, fuel economy of the vehicle, the year of production and other similar factors.
Range Rover Sport: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Range Rover Sports is one of the SUVs that meet almost everyone’s need. This amazing vehicle combines luxury with comfort, smooth riding and powerful efficiency. Despite its name, this sedan is actually a modified version of the old lady Land Rover LR3.Its more efficient on-road performance and better handling has made people opt for this sedan.
The Range Rover Sport is available in two trim levels, both of which feature a powerful v8 5.0 litre engine which produce 375 horsepower and 375 pound-feet of torque, while the supercharged model’s V8 produces an impressive 510 horsepower and 461 lb-ft.
The sedan also boasts of top rated features including a six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift control, a Dynamic response control, and adjustable antiroll bars to optimize body control and handling. A permanent four-wheel-drive system with two-speed transfer case is standard, featuring an electronically controlled locking center differential that automatically distributes the available torque to both drive axles as needed. Also, the Range Rover Sport’s Terrain Response System assures that the driver will be up to nearly any off-road task.
The Range Rover Sport’s dual nature capacity is impressive on and off the road. Its powerful engine offers the sort of power this efficient sedan requires, and the cabin yields the luxury its customers deserve.
Range Rover Sport: Things You Will Like About the Vehicle
- Powerful V8 Engine: You would expect a powerful vehicle to feature a strong engine for maximum efficiency, for sure, Range Rover Sport doesn’t disappoint. It features a very strong v8 engine. The latest model even features an awe-inspiring supercharged v8 engine with stronger horsepower.
- Fuel-Saving Diesel Engine: Although Range Rover Sport is not the best when it comes to fuel mileage, the brand deserves some praise for its fuel economy given its efficiency rate and powerful engine. The 2017 model is rated to return an inspiring 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the open road. With an average total of 443 pound-feet of torque on tap, you can be sure of a powerful workhorse.
- Beauty: You only need a glance at this SUV to appreciate its remarkable beauty. From its bossy exterior to its wonderfully designed interior, you can only be in awe of The Range. The latest model is a bit shorter than the regular Range, which makes it sportier. A stunning set of 22 inch wheels is an option.
- Top Quality Safety Features: Despite its luxurious design, Range Rover Sport still boast of amazing safety features including an autonomous braking system, blind spot monitoring, advance tow assist and lane departure prevention. If safety is a top priority for you when it comes to cars, then Range Rover Sport should be one of the top cars on your list.
Range Rover Sport: What You May Not Like About the Vehicle
- Expensive: Everyone loves this vehicle; the main problem is the price. Whether brand new, foreign or locally used, the SUV is not pocket friendly. Although you can guarantee you’d get the value for your money in Range Rover.
- Some models of the SUV are not easy on gas. Only latest models have better fuel economy.
- High maintenance cost.
Check prices of other used cars in Nigeria
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (March 2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)