The rise and rise of Hyundai in the automobile market have been incredible. Apart from the fact that this automobile company rates among the most affordable brands in the market today, their innovative and classic vehicles are building a market of their own.
With some of their top vehicles already competing among the very best in the market, some other standards and cost-effective models are beginning to pave their ways into the hearts of car lovers all over the world. One of these brands is the Hyundai i10.
Do you want to know more about this vehicle? You are on the right page. Here, we will look at the core features of the vehicle and how much various versions and models go for in Nigeria today.
Prices of Brand New Hyundai i10 in Nigeria
Presently, you can buy a brand-new Hyundai i10 for anything between N8 million and N11 million depending on some factors including currency exchange rate, custom clearance tariffs and period of purchase.
Hyundai i10 is one of the most talked about Hyundai vehicle in recent times largely because of its debatable price. While some believe the vehicle should be cheap and very affordable, some others think the prices should go head-to-head with bigger cars because of its lovely features and outstanding balance on the road.
When it comes to availability and accessibility, Hyundai vehicles will rank among the top brands on the list. Their vehicles are readily available across Nigeria. Brand new versions can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from various distributors all over the world.
Prices of Used Hyundai i10 in Nigeria
Used Hyundai i10 are, like many other Hyundai vehicles, amply available in the automobile market across the country. Although these vehicles are generally not as strong as vehicles of some other popular brands like Toyota and Honda, they have fairly appreciable second-hand value.
The list below shows the latest prices of both foreign (Tokunbo) and locally used Hyundai i10 cars in Nigeria in 2019. The variation in these prices is as a result of some certain factors including the model of the vehicle, the condition of the vehicle, currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance tariffs and other related factors.
Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Hyundai i10 in Nigeria
- 2007 – 2009: N700, 000 – N1.2 million
- 2010 – 2013: N 800, 000 – N1.7 million
- 2014 – 2016: N1.3 million – N2 million
- 2017 – 2018: N1.7 million – N2.7 million
Locally Used Hyundai i10 in Nigeria
- 2007 – 2009: N500, 000 – N700, 000
- 2010 – 2013: N 600, 000 – N900, 000
- 2014 – 2016: N800, 000 – N1.2 million
Hyundai i10 Overview
The Hyundai i10 is a compact city sedan that launched by the Korean automobile company towards the tail end of 2007. Apart from the fact that the vehicle boasts a steady balance on the road it is highly fuel-efficient. The first generation of the vehicle lasted from 2007 through 2013 while the second generation, a more classy and elegant sedan, kick started in 2014 and runs to date.
The latest Hyundai i10 is powered by a 1.1 litre, 3 cylinder, U2 common rail fuel injected, diesel engine that puts out 70 bhp and 16.3 kg-m of torque at 1,500-2,750 RPM. Some other options are powered by a 1.2 litre, 4 cylinder, petrol engine with a power rating of 82 bhp and a torque figure of 11.6 kg-m at 4,000 RPM. Considering the performance, the Variable Timing Valve Train (VTVT) technology incorporated into the petrol engine reportedly gives strong performance while maintaining great fuel efficiency.
Hyundai i10 gives you almost everything you’d want in a compact car. The efficiency is lovely and fuel mileage is pretty impressive. Considering the size of the vehicle, you wouldn’t expect a roomy interior. Regardless, the sedan is comfortable enough to accommodate 3 passengers at the rear.
Things You Will Like About Hyundai i10
Delightful Handling: When it comes to handling, Hyundai i10 is among the most rated in the Hyundai world. In fact, the i10 stands as one of the best in its category. The sedan’s on-road operation is lovely and you can easily maneuver your way in tight spaces. Although the vehicle is not as fast as some other sporty sedans, it’s handling ranks among the best in its class. This is a special delight for young
Lovely Design: Style sometimes, is not about size; this car demonstrates that. Hyundai i10 is distinctive; its exterior is designed in a way that will attract viewers despite its compact size. If you love a stylish compact vehicle, then Hyundai i10 is worth adding to your collection.
Silent and Efficient Engine: If you appreciate cars that do not make any sound on the road and are smooth to drive, you will surely enjoy Hyundai i10. The sedan moves on the road with little to no noise. The lovely 1.1 litre engine is sophisticated and efficient.
Pocket-Friendly: Despite its astonishing features, Hyundai i10 is remarkably cheap. If you are looking for a budget vehicle that can be easily maintained, then Hyundai i10 is a great option to consider.
Things You May Not Like About Hyundai i10
Not So Impressive Safety Features: The compact sedan does not feature as much safety tech as expected. Airbags and ABS have are not available in some of the models available.
The sedan does not offer easy ride on rough roads. Passengers at the back seat will have to tolerate bouncy ride, which could be rough.
Prices of Other Vehicles in Nigeria
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2019)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (July, 2019)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2019
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (July, 2019)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (July, 2019)