BMW need no introduction; from their logo to the stylish and energetic presence of their vehicles, you need not come too close to appreciate the majesty effort they put in designing their cars. They have not just built a name for the brand, they’ve built a dynasty, with their cars ruling the automobile world in any class they belong.
BMW X4, X5 and X6 follow the same signature of remarkable success, from their designs to their warm features; sincerely though, you wouldn’t expect anything less. BMW has thrived in Nigeria so far. Although it is more popular among the first class and above-average citizens, its sale has been on the positive. MBW X4, X5 and X6 are among the most sort after SUVs in Nigeria and it is quite necessary to take a look at how much these cars go for in the current market in Nigeria. We will take a look at the prices of the brand new versions, foreign used and locally used versions.
Prices of BMW X4 in Nigeria
This SUV became a hit from the first time the first model was launched in 2014. Deservedly so, the vehicle not only beat the X3 version which had been ruling the market, it also boast of classier and user friendly features. This SUV is slightly longer than X3 and some inches taller as well. If you are a fan of sport vehicles, this SUV might not be the best for you. Although it is so smooth on the road and comfortable to drive, its firm handling makes it less dynamic, reducing its sportiness.
Just like X3, the engine of X4 is super, giving it an edge over some other SUVs in the same class. They are of three types: 20d 2.0 litre diesel with 190bhp, 30d and 35d, both of which can be had with two individual rear seats.
Unlike X3, BMW X4 does not have a wide trim range. They are only available in SE trim, which is in 20d and xLine which is offered on 30d and 35d. The M sport is widely available across the range.
BMW X4 boasts of warm features including an automatic air conditioning, heated leather seats, cruise control, DAB Radio, parking sense among others. Another advantage it has over X3 is its ability to tackle a winding road. Its powerful handling makes it more efficient and rugged.
This SUV is still being manufactured till date, with the latest model featuring some more amazing designs. The SUV can be bought directly from the manufacturers or from distributors from all over the world. A brand new version of the latest model can be bought between 24 million – 30 million naira.
Foreign used BMW X4 prices
- 2014 – 2017: N10 million – N18 million naira
Locally Used: N/A
Prices of BMW X5 in Nigeria
BMW X5 made its debut in 1999 and has since enjoyed a remarkable success in the automobile market. Till date, BMW X5 remains the highest sold SUV of the brand and its demand in the market hasn’t in anyway diminished. While others call this vehicle SUV, BMW has chosen to rather call it SAV (Sport Activity Vehicle) largely due to its on-road ability and flexibility despite its size.
The first generation X5 lasted about 7 years, reigning between 1999 – 2006. It only sat five people and was quite a disappointment for those who wanted greater utility. This concern was addressed in the second generation model which offered a third row seat and accommodates seven, as well as bigger cargo capacity. The production of the second generation stopped in 2013, with the latest generation surpassing the previous in style, quality and efficiency.
The latest model is available in four trims, with each only signifying a different engine: 35i, 35d, 40e and 50i. BMW X5 boasts of nice features including a panoramic sun proof, a power lift gate, keyless entry and ignition, automated parking and night vision camera system, shift paddles and lots more.
MBW X5’s cabin is very accommodating with comfortable seats for the first two rows. The interior and exterior designs are top notch and the iDrive system will only make you fall in love with it more.
In Nigeria, the brand new for the latest model can be bought for about 23 million – 25 million, depending on custom and clearance tariff and exchange rate.
Foreign Used BMW X5 in Nigeria
- 2005-2011: 2.5 million – 6 million
- 2012 – 2016: 4 million – 8 million
Nigerian Used BMW X5 in Nigeria
- 2005 – 2011: 1.8 million – 3.6 million
- 2012 – 2015: 3 million – 5 million
Prices of BMW X6 in Nigeria
Considering its efficiency and firmness on the road, you won’t find fault in BMW calling this vehicle a “Sports Activity Coupe”. BMW X6 is a bigger version of X4, serving as an upgrade in terms of quality, durability and handling.
For overly style-conscious drivers, X6 comes as good news, with the strong engine coming as a bonus. Although the X6 is not perfect, its high-riding performance with large enough space for four offers more than a consolation.
The latest model of BMW X6 comes in two trim levels: xDrive 35i and xDrive 50i. All X6 models are equipped with all-wheel drive and a trick torque distribution system called Dynamic Performance Control. This system apportions varying amounts of power to each wheel in order to maintain optimal traction and directional stability.
BMW claims xDrive 50i can accelerate from zero to 60 in just over 5 seconds, making it one of the fleetest SUVs on the road. The V8’s throaty exhaust burble belies its sophisticated turbocharged character. In either trim, the X6 handles extraordinarily well for such a tall and heavy vehicle. It’s worth noting, however, that the more versatile X5 crossover offers most of the X6’s performance for thousands less.
Brand new version of BMW X6 is available between N32 million – N36 million
Foreign Used BMW X6
- 2009 – 2012: N6.5 million – N11 million
- 2013 – 2016: N15 million – N20 million
Nigerian Used BMW X6 in Nigeria
- 2009 – 2012: N5 million – N8 million
- 2013 – 2015: N8 million – N15 million
Check prices of other used cars in Nigeria
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2019)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2019)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (August 2019)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2019