Vegetable oil constitutes a major part of Nigerian meals. You will find most Nigerians using different types of vegetable oil to prepare almost every meal. The market is filled with a wide variety of vegetable oil products from different brands including Mamador.
Mamador Vegetable Oil has been around for quite a while and is renowned for its high quality and affordability. Several questions come to mind when it comes to purchasing Mamador Vegetable Oil. Some of them include, “How much does Mamador Vegetable Oil cost in Nigeria?” “Where can I buy Mamador Vegetable Oil?” What are the benefits of consuming Mamador Vegetable Oil?”
Do you have any of these questions on your mind? This post was written to provide you with answers so let’s dive straight in.
Mamador Vegetable Oil Prices in Nigeria
Mamador is a brand of vegetable oil that has been around for some years. It prides itself on being one of the best oils on the market for the preparation of tasty meals and for improving heart health. To ensure that it caters to the vegetable oil needs of every class of society, this brand has an array of product sizes.
How much does it cost to buy Mamador Vegetable Oil in Nigeria? To provide the answer to this question, we had to survey the markets on your behalf. The list below is a result of our survey and it contains the prices of different sizes of Mamador Vegetable Oil in Nigeria.
- Mamador Vegetable Cooking Oil – 3.5 Liters X 4: ₦38,000 – ₦41,000
- Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil. 500ml (1 Carton; 24 Pieces): ₦64,999 – ₦68,000
- Mamador Vegetable Oil (1.5Litres X 2): ₦8,000 – ₦10,000
- Mamador Vegetable Cooking Oil 1.5 Liters: ₦4,500 – ₦5,500
- Mamador Vegetable Cooking Oil 1.5 Liters X 3: ₦11,000 – ₦12,500
- Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil. 2.5 Litres (1 Carton; 4 Pieces): ₦29,999 – ₦38,000
- Mamador Vegetable Oil (1.5 Litre Pet X 1): ₦3,200 – ₦5,000
- Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil 3.5 Liters: ₦11,750 – ₦13,000
- Mamador Vegetable Oil 2.5 liters: ₦9,490 – ₦12,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 16, 2022.
Kindly note that the prices of these products are subject to change as they fluctuate frequently. This fluctuation is a result of economic conditions, government and company policy changes, and cost of production to mention a few. We will constantly look out for price changes and update this post when we notice any.
Where to Buy Mamador Vegetable Oil in Nigeria
Knowing the price of Mamador Vegetable Oil is one thing, knowing where to find it is another. This section will suggest a few locations where you can purchase Mamador Vegetable oil in Nigeria. If you prefer to purchase this product in person, then you can visit any of these locations:
- Departmental stores.
- Distributors (if you are buying to resell).
- Local market.
- Shops in your vicinity.
However, if you feel like you don’t have the time to go out, there is an alternative. Technology has presented us with the gift of several online marketplaces. You can place an order on any of these websites for any of the products you want and they will deliver them to your doorstep. These websites include:
- Jiji.ng, and several others.
Benefits of Mamador Vegetable Oil
Mamador Vegetable Oil contains both Omega 6 and Omega 9 as well as is cholesterol free. All these attributes make it very healthy for consumption, especially since they are known to boost heart health. This oil is triple-filtered so it comes with a superior golden colour to show that it is 100% pure and void of all impurities.
Mamador also contains different vitamins and minerals including vitamins A and E. Because of this, consuming this oil is healthy for all members of the family. This vegetable oil is produced in Nigeria in a refinery that is CODEX, NAFDAC, and ISO-certified. Its manufacturing environment guarantees that you enjoy 100% product quality.
Below are some of the other benefits of Mamador Vegetable Oil:
- Cholesterol-free product.
- It is fortified with Vitamin A.
- Completely free from all artificial additives.
- It is a natural source of Vitamin E.
- It comes with both Omega 6 & 9.
- Different pack sizes to suit all budgets and cooking requirements.
- Tamper-proof packaging.