If you are a lover of footwear, then you must have heard about the Nike Air Force 1s. Nike introduced the first Air Force 1 to the market in 1982. When it did, basketball players fell in love with the new shoes.
Over the years, Nike has transformed this product line making it one of the best modern-classic shoes ever. The question that begs an answer is, “How much does it cost to own a pair of Nike Air Force 1s in Nigeria?” We will answer this question in this post so continue reading.
Nike Air Force 1 Price in Nigeria
When you consider the fact that Nike Air Force 1s have been on the market for almost 40 years, you can bet that there are so many designs. Because of this, it is difficult to pin a specific price on these products. Not to worry, we have searched the market for the prices of the most common Nike Air Force 1s. Check the list below to find the products and their prices:
- Comme Des Garçons Homme Plusx Nike Air Force 1 cut-out sneakers: From N234,000
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 3M sneakers: From N98,560
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Craft sneakers: From N68,880
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8 sneakers: From N124,880
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LX sneakers: From N92,960
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 PRM sneakers:From N101,920
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 sneakers:From N78,000
- Nike Air Force 1 BETRUE sneakers: From N92,960
- Nike Air Force 1 Crater FlyKnit sneakers: From N63,840
- Nike Air Force 1 Experimental sneaker: From N124,880
- Nike Air Force 1 GTX sneakers: From N95,760
- Nike Air Force 1 High ’07 sneakers: From N148,400
- Nike Air Force 1 high-top sneakers: From N283,000
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Craft sneakers: From N133,000
- Nike Air Force 1 Low GTX sneakers: From N98,560
- Nike Air Force 1 Low sneaker: From N58,240
- Nike Air Force 1 low-top sneakers: From N98,000
- Nike Air Force 1 LV8 sneakers: From N110,320
- Nike Air Force 1 LX sneakers: From N80,640
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid ’07 / Nike x Supreme sneakers: From N479,360
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 sneakers: From N238,000
- Nike Air Force 1 MID sneaker: From N165,760
- Nike Air Force 1 PRM “CLOT” sneakers: From N233,000
- Nike Air Force 1 sneakers: From N78,960
- Nike Air Force 1 Type sneakers: From N133,280
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit sneakers: From N209,440
- Nike Air Force 1 Utility BHM sneakers: From N148,400
- Nike Air Force 1 Utility sneakers: From N133,280
- Nike Air Force 1/1 low-top sneakers: From N99,120
- Nike Air Force 1/1 sneakers: From N90,160
- Nike X Off-White The 10th Nike Air Force 1 Low: From N551,600
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8 3 ‘Removable Swoosh’ sneakers: From N148,400
- Nike Air Force 270 high-top sneakers: From N133,840
- NikeSb Air Force 1 sneakers: From N150,640
- NikeX UNDEFEATED Air Force 1 Low sneaker: From N75,040
PRICES LAST UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 25, 2023.
Note that the prices of these products are quite volatile and dependent on several factors. Some of these factors include the vendor, your location, import duties, company policies, and government policies. We will be on the lookout for price changes and make necessary adjustments to this post once we notice any.
What You Should Know About Nike Air Force 1
When you think about Nike Air Force 1, so many things come to mind. For example, why are the shoes so expensive? We will answer some of these questions in this section.
One of the reasons why the Air Force 1s are so popular is their versatility. They will look great whether you wear them on a pair of jeans, khakis, black pants, or shorts. These shoes have a way of improving your look regardless of what you are wearing.
Another reason why people love these shoes is their comfort. Whether you wear the shoes with or without socks, they still give the same effect, extreme comfort. It is almost like you aren’t wearing any shoes, except for the warmth you will feel. Nike designed these shoes with a lot of cushion and support in mind. As such, you can wear them all day long and they’ll remain comfortable.
What makes the Air Force 1 so classy in its style and design?
This is the first question that we will answer in this section. One look at any of the Nike Air Force 1 editions and what you will notice is the very attractive yet simplistic design. But there is more to the design of these shoes than just looks.
The materials used in making these shoes are top-quality making them highly durable. Air Force 1s have very thick soles that are made from sturdy rubber to ensure that the shoes have a good foundation.
On the interior, the fabric used is highly breathable. So you don’t have to worry about sweating on hot days. Another very important point to note is the size of the toe box. The box is medium size making it perfect for all kinds of feet.
The only challenge with the design of these shoes is the colour. Most Air Force 1s are white so you need to be very careful that they don’t get dirty. It is best to wear them when you are driving out and aren’t visiting muddy or dusty areas.
Are Air Force 1s for Exercising and working out?
We have talked about the versatility of these shoes earlier in this post. When you consider how versatile they are, you might be tempted to use them for exercise. Not that they wouldn’t suffice, but they are more suited for low-impact exercise.
For your Air Force 1s to last longer, we suggest that you don’t use them for exercise. These shoes were designed for casual and stylish wear. If you want something for exercising and working out, check out some of the other shoes from Nike. Some of them include the Lunar Tempo, AirZoom Elite, and the LunarGlide 6.