Nigeria rates among the largest markets for Bluetooth Headsets in Africa and it is easy to see why. Apart from the comfort and ease it brings, most types of Bluetooth headset enhance sound, thereby promoting sound and overall music quality.
With various brands and types of Bluetooth headset available in the market today, this post considers prices of some of the common brands and types and how much they go for in the market.
- Prices of Bluetooth Headsets in Nigeria
- ToHayei Bluetooth Headsets
- Zealot Bluetooth Headsets
- Sony Bluetooth Headsets
- Brandlabel Bluetooth Headsets
- FineBlue Bluetooth Headsets
- Allwin Bluetooth Headsets
- Bluedio Bluetooth Headsets
- Huawei Bluetooth Headsets
- Samsung Bluetooth Headsets
- Awei Bluetooth Headsets
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Bluetooth Headset
- Related Stuff
Prices of Bluetooth Headsets in Nigeria
Bluetooth Headsets are available in different sizes, designs, classes and vary in output quality. While some popular brands have ruled this market over the years, some new-school companies are starting to upsurge with exclusive high-quality designs with unique user friendly features.
Bluetooth Headsets vary hugely in prices. Given their different sound output and quality, this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Here, we will take a look at prices of popular Bluetooth headset available in Nigeria today.
ToHayei Bluetooth Headsets
- ToHayei Bluetooth Headset Hifi 300 mAh – N3, 500 – N6, 000
- ToHayei Bluetooth Headset Hifi 1200 mAh – N5, 500 – N9, 000
- ToHayei Bluetooth Headset B-01 Stereo – N7, 500 – N11, 000
- ToHayei Dolphin Bluetooth Headset – N2, 000 – N3, 500
- ToHayei Q8 Bluetooth Headset– N4, 500 – N8, 000
- ToHayei Bluetooth Headset K18 – N4, 500 – N6, 000
Zealot Bluetooth Headsets
- Zealot B19 Digital Bluetooth Headset – N5, 500 – N8, 000
- Zealot H1 Digital Bluetooth Headset – N7, 000 – N11, 000
- Zealot B21 Digital Bluetooth Headset – N18, 000 – N23, 000
- Zealot E5 Digital Bluetooth Headset – N5, 000 – N6, 500
- Zealot E1 Digital Bluetooth Headset – N4, 000 – N6, 500
- Zealot B570 Digital Bluetooth Headset – N7, 000 – N10, 000
- Zealot B4 AUX Hifi Digital Bluetooth Headset – N24, 000 – N30, 000
Sony Bluetooth Headsets
- Sony Bluetooth Headset Extra Bass – N6, 000 – N18, 000
Brandlabel Bluetooth Headsets
- Brandlabel Bluetooth S2 TWS Headset – N6, 000 – N11, 000
- Brandlabel Bluetooth S6 TWS Headset – N5, 000 – N10, 000
- Brandlabel Bluetooth T12 Adapter Headset – N5, 000 – N10, 000
- Brandlabel Bluetooth K21 Business Headset – N8, 000 – N11, 000
- Brandlabel Bluetooth V8 Headset – N5, 000 – N7, 000
FineBlue Bluetooth Headsets
- FineBlue F920 Mini Bluetooth Headset –N8, 000 – N11, 000
- FineBlue F980 Mini Bluetooth Headset –N8, 000 – N10, 000
- FineBlue F990 Mini Bluetooth Headset –N8, 500 – N13, 000
Allwin Bluetooth Headsets
- Allwin S530 Mini Digital Headset – N3, 000 – N5, 000
- Allwin V9 Mini Digital Headset – N4, 000 – N6, 000
- Allwin B06 Digital Headphone – N5, 000 – N8, 000
Bluedio Bluetooth Headsets
- Bluedio T7 Deep Noise reduction Bluetooth Headphone – N22, 000 – N27, 000
- Bluedio T6 Deep Noise reduction Bluetooth Headphone – N20, 000 – N25, 000
- Bluedio T6 Deep Noise reduction Bluetooth Headphone – N19, 000 – N24, 000
- Bluedio HT Bluetooth Headphone – N10, 000 – N13, 000
Huawei Bluetooth Headsets
- Huawei Honor XSport Bluetooth headset – N70, 000 – N85, 000
- Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro Bluetooth Headset – N75, 000 – N90, 000
Samsung Bluetooth Headsets
- Samsung Bluetooth Headset Microphone Level U BG920 – N6, 000 – N9, 000
- Samsung Bluetooth Headset Microphone U Flex – N8, 000 – N11, 000
- Samsung Bluetooth 360 degree Stereo Headset – N4, 000 – N6, 000
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Bluetooth Headset – N43, 000 – N52, 000
Awei Bluetooth Headsets
- Awei Headset Bluetooth Wireless MIC Stereo Hi-Fi – N9, 300 – N13, 000
- Awei T12 Bluetooth Earphone Headset – N7, 000 – N9, 000
- Awei T11S Bluetooth Earphone Headset – N7, 000 – N9, 000
- Awei T85 Binaural Bluetooth Earphone Headset – N13, 000 – N20, 000
- Awei T920 Bluetooth Earphone Headset – N10, 000 – N13, 000
The list above details the current prices of common Bluetooth headsets in Nigeria. Although this list shows an estimate of prices as gathered in the current market, it is logical to go to the market to confirm the prices before you buy decide to buy one. This is largely because of the inconsistency in prices of gadgets in recent times.
The variation in prices is because of various factors, which include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase, and other related factors. Some brands are relatively expensive while some are not.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Bluetooth Headset
Bluetooth headsets, like most other mobile gadgets, vary in types and quality. Although most Bluetooth headsets are relatively functional and effective, it is always essential to get the exact type that suits your need.
The vast amount of Bluetooth headset options available in the market today can be fatiguing. While you may be forced to think that there may not be all that much difference between the various types, that is not entirely true. Here are some factors to consider when buying a Bluetooth headset.
Just like when buying other gadgets, headset brand matters. Some brands have built a reputation of manufacturing strong and reliable Bluetooth headsets and it is always safe to stick with these brands. Also, these brands can be easily maintained and fixed when need be.
For headsets, performance vary heavily. Great quality depends on the standard levied during production and the materials used. This is why it is essential to avoid generic headsets to get the very best quality. Noise cancelling is something that improves quality in headsets. Also, ask about the range in which it works.
Compatibility with devices
It is good to have clear details, of your headset’s specifications before you go buy your headset. It is important to consider the compatibility of the device with your simple computer, a VoIP adapter, an IP phone or any other device you might need it for. You wouldn’t want to buy a gadget only to find out that it does not suit your requirement and would be useless for you.
- Cost of Living in Nigeria – Lagos & Abuja (2020)
- External Hard Drive Prices in Nigeria (January 2020)
- Cost of IELTS in Nigeria (2020) & How to Enrol
- Wheelchair Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Bluetooth Headset Prices in Nigeria (January 2020)
- Prices of Speakers in Nigeria (2020)
- Voice Recorder Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- How Much is TOEFL Exam in Nigeria? (2020 Cost)
- Sound Prince Speakers Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Wireless Microphone Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Amplifiers in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Hand Mixers in Nigeria (January 2020)
- Petrol Prices in Nigeria Today (January 2020)
- Internal Hard Drives & Prices in Nigeria (January 2020)