Waist trainers are gradually becoming a big trend in the Nigerian market today. Apart from the fact that they are seen as an effective tool to help trim extra inches around the waist, they are also worn to help maintain great shape. Although the use of unisex waist trainers has blown up in popularity in recent times, it is by no means a new concept.
With various types and brands of waist trainers available in the market today, we will take a look at the prices of some of the common brands.
Cost of Waist Trainers in Nigeria
Waist trainers come in various types and classes. They also vary in design and shapes. Although some specific brands have governed this part of the industry for many years, some more modern companies are starting to make wave in the market with more high-class waist trainers that are easier and more comfortable to wear.
Waist Trainers vary in prices. Here, we will take a look at prices of common Waist Trainers available in Nigeria today.
- Hot Belt Power Fitness Waist Trainer – N2, 000 – N8, 000
- Sweet Sweat Unisex Adjustable Waist Trimmer – N2, 000 – N7, 000
- Miss Belt Adjustable Waist Trimmer – N1, 500 – N5, 000
- Xtreme Power Belt Waist Trimmer – N3, 500 – N10, 000
- Hot Shapers Adjustable Waist Trainer – N2, 500 – N6, 000
- Excellent Shapers Adjustable Waist Trimmer – N6, 500 – N16, 000
The prices listed above highlight the average prices of various types and brands of waist trainers in the country today. The prices are gathered from various sources in the current market and are largely reliable. However, it is still essential to confirm these prices in the market before you make a purchase as the prices could have expressively changed.
The variation in prices could be as a result of some factors, which usually includes the place and period of purchase, the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase and other similar factors.
Things to Consider Before Buying Waist Trainer
Waist Trainers are quite delicate to purchase. Considering the fact that there are many types, brands, sizes and designs in the market today, it is very essential to pick the right one. The most luxurious ones might not essentially be the perfect one for you. When you are buying a waist trainer, it is important to consider some basic factors. The factors, as highlighted below, will help you simplify your options the more and pick the best for you:
Size – This is one of the most important factors for you to consider when buying a waist trainer. The rule here is simple – never assume you can guess the size of the waist trainer you will use. Waist trainers are not normal dresses and one can easily miss the actual size that fits its purpose. The fit of your waist trainer needs to be perfect so it can be as effective as possible. This will also ensure you save a lot of money by maintaining one for a long time. To be sure of your size, get a measuring tape and ring it around your trunk just below your ribs. This part is usually assumed to be the thinnest part of your waist gives you all the details you need to pick the exact waist trainer that fits your needs.
Your Comfort – This is another core factor to consider. You have to get a waist trainer you are very comfortable wearing. It is fine to feel a bit of discomfort when you first use the waist trainer as it will definitely get better with time. However, you will know whether the waist trainer will get better when you first wear it. Be sure you are not feeling any pain though. It is normal for the trainer to feel tight when you first put it on but it shouldn’t be uncomfortable or pinching you. Knowing whether a waist trainer wouldn’t get any better can be tricky. It is always advisable to wear the waist trainer for a few hours and see how it feels.
Shrinking and Stretching of the Waist Trainer – Now let’s talk about the result, it is very essential to note that your waist will be gradually shrinking with time. With this in mind, you will need a waist trainer that will easily adjust to your shrinking or stretching waist. This is particularly important if you don’t want to keep buying different waist trainers every time you notice a change in the size of your waist. The waist trainer you are getting should have plenty of hooks to allow for adjustment with time. When you are about to get a trainer, try it on, and check the numbers of hooks left. Check whether you can easily adjust it for times you will have a reduced waist size and in some cases, increased size. This has a lot to do with the durability of the waist trainer.
Your Budget – As much as quality is important, it is also extremely important to draw up a budget for the waist trainer you want to buy. Waist trainers are available in different grades and types. Draw up a budget and stick to it. You do not have to buy the most luxurious waist trainer to get the best out of it. Just get a waist trainer that works for you at a price that you can comfortably afford should do.
- Cost of Divorce in Nigeria (March 2020)
- External Hard Drive Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Prices of Speakers in Nigeria (2020)
- Wireless Microphone Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Police Clearance in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Wheelchair Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- How Much Does Waist Trainer Cost in Nigeria in 2020?
- Prices of Amplifiers in Nigeria (2020)
- Petrol Prices in Nigeria Today (March 2020)
- Cost of Yellow Card in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Cost of Oracle Certification in Nigeria (2020)
- Voice Recorder Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- How Much is TOEFL Exam in Nigeria? (2020 Cost)
- Sound Prince Speakers Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Adoption in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Bluetooth Headset Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Internal Hard Drives & Prices in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Prices of Hand Mixers in Nigeria (March 2020)
- Cost of Trademark Registration in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of IELTS in Nigeria (2020) & How to Enrol
- Cost of Living in Nigeria – Lagos & Abuja (2020)