Instead of writing sticky notes or jotting down points on their tablets and mobile phones, people have always preferred to use voice recorders to record notes and then playback when needed. This is not only more convenient than writing and jotting points in a tab or a paper, it is also way more reliable as all relevant information are captured.
These devices are mostly used for spying in modern world. They are also used for personal and professional purposes, especially auditors, detectives, lawyers and journalists. Portable voice recorders are widely used by students and writers to record lectures and meetings as and how they are delivered.
Voice recorders are available in different types. The first and one of the most commonly used is a tape recorder. This type of recorder requires you to insert cassette tapes and the data will be stored on tapes. Depending on the type of tape you use, you can reuse the cassette for a specific number of times. Modern and advanced voice recorders use digital media for recording voices. The digital voice recorder is the most widely used in recent times. The fact that it is rewritable and it can be used to record as many times as needed gives it an edge over tape recorders in terms of ease of use and overall market value.
Digital recorder is expensive than the tape recorder. There are different types and brands of recorders today and It is important to choose a recorded based on the purpose of purchase. If you don’t use your recorder very often, you can as well settle for a cassette recorder. Microcassette recorder is readily available and can be easily carried in your pocket. If you need advanced features such as voice activated recorder and timed recording, then you need to go for digital recorder.
Digital voice recorders come with loads of features. In this post, we will focus on digital voice recorders. This is mainly because they are the most sought after type of recorders in recent days and are more used than other types. Here, we will take a look at prices of voice recorders in Nigeria today.
Prices of Voice Recorders in Nigeria
Voice recorders vary in types. The various types available differ in types, sizes, qualities and functionality. With the world beginning to turn to voice recorders, the market has grown of late. New high tech and user friendly have been introduced in recent times which only makes the market more competitive.
Voice recorders also very in features and functionality and hence, there is a big difference in prices. They can be gotten directly from various manufacturers or local distributors across the country. For convenience, cameras can also be easily purchased online with lots of e-commerce websites boasting of different types of the camera.
Here, we will focus on prices of digital voice recorders in Nigeria.
Zoom Voice Recorders
- H1n Handy Recorder: N40, 000 – N60, 000
- H6 Handy Voice Recorder with interchangeable microphones: N120, 000 – N150, 000
- H4n Pro 4-Channel Handy Recorder: N85, 000 – N140, 000
- H6 230000 Handy Recorder: N200, 000 – N250, 000
- H5 Handy Recorder: N90, 000 – N110, 000
- H2n Handy Recorder: N60, 000 – N75, 000
Sony Voice Recorders
- ICD-PX 240 Handy Recorder: N19, 000 – N25, 000
- ICD-PX 440 Handy Recorder: N40, 000 – N60, 000
- ICD-UX 560 Handy Voice Recorder: N130, 000 – N160, 000
- Sony PCX 333 Handy Voice Recorder: N25, 000 – N40, 000
- Sony PCX 370 Handy Voice Recorder: N32, 000 – N40, 000
- GSM Voice activated recorder: N20, 000 – N30, 000
Zoom and Sony are the most popular brands when it comes to portable digital voice recorders. They have dominated the market over the years and still appear to be the leading choices of the people.
Other digital voice recorders available in Nigeria include:
- Remax voice Recorder: N20, 000 – N25, 000
- Philips voice Recorder: N30, 000 – N38, 000
- Olympus voice recorder: N28, 000 – N42, 000
- Universal Chef Voice Recorder: N15, 000 – N25, 000
- Cenix Top-10 Digital Voice Recorder: N20, 000 – N40, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying a Voice Recorder
There are a number of factors to consider when buying a voice recorder. Usually, people buy voice recorders that are highly functional and easy to use, especially when you need the recorder is needed for professional use that would require a more sensitive selection. Here are some basic factors that will help you streamline your options and eventually pick the best camera for you.
- Choose Between a Digital Voice Recorder and a Tape Recorder: Depending on what you need the recorder for, you need to choose between digital or cassette recorders. Although the digital recorder is the trending type in recent times, one cannot deny the ruggedness and efficiency of cassette recorders. Decide the type you want and go for it.
- Check for Easy Connectivity: Some models of digital voice recorders don’t allow you to connect the device to a computer or other devices to end or receive audio files. There are lots of the mid to upper range voice recorders that allow you to connect to a PC via USB cable, docking station or direct connection. Check for the easy of connectivity and go for one that you can easy transfer data from and to.
- Consider the Memory Capacity: Digital voice recorders have varying memory sizes which determines how much data it can take. If you need the voice recorder for professional purposes, you should go for a recorder with considerably high internal memory storage.
- Consider The Ease of Use: Digital cameras are built differently. There is always a difference in features between personal voice recorders and professional recorders. While it is essential to go for recorders that boast the features you need, you should also consider how easy they are to use and how easy it is to relate with the interface.
- Consider Your Budget: You should consider how much you have to spare for a voice recorder. Voice recorders are available in different types and vary in prices. Take a scan through the options available and go for one within your budget. This shouldn’t mean you have to settle for less. If you feel the need to spend more, you should.
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- Wheelchair Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of IELTS in Nigeria (2020) & How to Enrol
- Wireless Microphone Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Hand Mixers in Nigeria (January 2020)
- External Hard Drive Prices in Nigeria (January 2020)
- Prices of Amplifiers in Nigeria (2020)
- Bluetooth Headset Prices in Nigeria (January 2020)
- Petrol Prices in Nigeria Today (January 2020)
- How Much is TOEFL Exam in Nigeria? (2020 Cost)
- Internal Hard Drives & Prices in Nigeria (January 2020)
- Cost of Living in Nigeria – Lagos & Abuja (2020)
- Voice Recorder Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Speakers in Nigeria (2020)
- Sound Prince Speakers Price in Nigeria (2020)